1tetrabyte HDD Anyone using??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itz_Me!!!

Broken In
I am in Delhi, bought it from a dealer in nehru place.

Can you tell me the name and number (if possible) of the dealer..I have tried Cost2Cost and Computer Empire prices.
If yours is a better (meaning cheap...lol) dealer then I will try his prices also, planing to assemble a powerful machine.

Last edited:

amitash

Intel OCer
1.5TB for 8.8k is a steal..man your lucky...I have 4 x segate 250GB + 1 segate 750GB + 1 segate 500GB All sata....Also have 2 x 250GB IDE disks...Anyway i want to set up Raid 0 between the 2 250GB HDD's ....Now i have never put anything in raid before and ive also heard that its dangerous to Use RAID as if one HDD gets corrupted, both of them get spoilt..is this true? Whats the risk factor and does it justify the speed gained?

sam_1710

Youngling
I use one.. a 1TB Seagate, along with 2 80GB HDDs, a 7600GT and a Pentium Dual Core 2.8GHz CPU running on a 450W supply. It works flawlessly but only 1 problem I face is that when resuming from "Sleep" in vista it goes unconscious.. ;) :mad:
btw, my sis got it from the US of A at a discounted rate of $89.99 ... :)

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The max difference is in LCD HDTVs...... man you can get a decent 42 inch in 40K. I would have gone for one, except it would have been impossible to carry in one specially without the custom eyes.......
Dude head over to your local Fry's if there is one in your area. 42" sets are available for a lot less than what you think.

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I got may PMs asking if I have any problems with this 1.5 disk.

Those who are wanting to buy this disk should read this thread & the solution I found & posted to check for the errors.

*www.techenclave.com/storage-solutions/some-seagate-hdds-have-random-freeze-123762.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom