1Mbps baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_1710

Youngling
You would probably have feasibility in your area unless your house is terribly isolated. Even then the airtel guys are ready to dig up roads and give new connections (as it happened in my case).. :mrgreen:
Anyways, instead of calling up airtel, go to your nearest airtel office and tell them "new connection", the guy'll be at your doorstep within hours.. ;)

btw..
shifted to Turbo 1299 plan now geting this :

*www.speedtest.net/result/541395898.png

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Good, will see and try to find out the Airtel Office in this area.

Can you tell me more about the 499 Rs goodies ? What are all the goodies.
I am interested in the amount of free calls or free talk time.

sam_1710

Youngling
1. You get Rs. 100 worth free calls (with Re. 1 a call it means 100 free calls)
2. There's also Rs.100 worth Speed on Demand : 1mbps = Rs.50/hr and 2mbps = Rs.75/hr
3. Rs.100 worth PC Secure.. They install an airtel version of F-Secure's antivirus..
4. Rs. 199 worth GamesonDemand.. from indiagames.com.. You can download games from the site and play them.

btw.. The PC Secure is crap .. Please continue using your existing Anti-virus.. :(

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Alright, then going for 1099 for now. Later might go for a change.

How is the INDIAGAMES.COM thing ? you play online in there?

sam_1710

Youngling
Well... most of the games there are pretty old (some flash games too :-( ), so that they work on almost all PCs..
Since its free I joined.. :)

*god.indiagames.com/premium/main/titlesList.jsp?Category=All
check it out.. these are the available games.. :(

sam_1710

Youngling
I downloaded crashday today and it was fine .. except that the movie at the start of the game came inverted.. The game was good..
Have to try some multiplayer game though.. :)

sam_1710

Youngling
Plan change can be done either by calling the cc or mailing them.. they tell it takes 3days.. For me it took 1.5 days ..

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I have 15gb limit now and I will be shifting to UL (turbo 1299). Its total UL na or they got FUP? Also after the plan is changed, I will be able to download 987404 GB in this month only na, or from next month?

sam_1710

Youngling
There is FUP .. 100GB limit.. :( It applies only for the data used during the 512kbps speed (mornings).. Nights when it is 1mbps its unlimited..
btw.. You can get your plan change immediately or from the next billing cycle.. Its your wish!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Ok got my plan changed to an unlimited one from 15gb limit. So for the rest of the month, I won't be charger, right? Would they goof up like bsnl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom