160GB HDD - 2200k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
hey guys ne1 intrested in gettin a 160GB,7500rpm UltraATA HDD for 2400??
its used for 1 yr.. n another 4 yrs of warrany left..
i cant use it as i've upgraded my motherboard, so it doesnt support ATA HDD.. only sata.. n i need to get a sata.. lemme kno.

da_tcpip

Journeyman
sorry bro .. my friend was in need of a hdd .. but i wouldnt recommend an ide drive even if gave it for free

harikatt

In the zone
2400 is an good fair price if the warrantee is for another 4years with all document bills,,, but what is the company make seagate or an samsung,, or other, whats your location friend,,

OP
spynic

spynic

srry guys my mistake.. .. its actually 2400.. well im located im mumbai..
the brand is samsung, u dnt need ne docs/ bills for claimin warranty..
jus take the HDD to the service center.. they get the purchasing date frm the P/N.. u can verify the warrany frm their site, by entering the P/N..

*www.samsungindia.com/scripts/hdd_replace/hdd_replace_wcms.asp

P/N: 1331J1KY802675
Model: SP1604N

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
2400 is quite a lot for IDE drive...i sold my 160 GB SATA2 Seagate drive for 2400....
U shud get arnd 2100 at max for it.

OP
spynic

spynic

thnx for the info m8.. but i hav posted it for 2400 coz i need 2400.. as i said.. i need to get a new 1, n my budget is really tight.. if poss ill try my best to change d price.. else i may jus hav to keep it....

OP
spynic

spynic

ok guys. here's my last deal.. 2200. i dnt think i can stretch it more.. lemme know.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
if you are based in mumbai, go to lamigton road 7th or 8th shop on the left i donot remember the name but the shopkeeper is muslim well built with long beard mostly wears kurta payjama.......... i bought 160gb seagate ide hard disk from him for 2800 this was about close to two months back NOv first week i guess. ask him he may give you as low as 2600 as i last heard someone got from him very recently. i donot know about the truth but you will get it for less than 2750 and yes to not ask the young guy if he quotes for more then they donot cross their prices........
bye
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom