120 mm tricolour fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

theraven

Technomancer
yeah i do get your point
but the the fact remains if u buy a uv fan and then mount the LED's on it then might as well just get a normal fan and mount LED's on it instead of wasting a 520 uv fan when u cant even light it up with UV light !!
i hope u get what im tryin to say

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
but are there any fans with white colour blades available in market . all fans available are black in colour .. if there are any white colour fans then do let me know where i can find those in mumbai? see i was not getting any of these fans that's why decided to go for the uv fan which i must state is the cheapest option available ( even it costs 520 bucks ) ...

so pls guide ... :roll:

goobimama

 Macboy
One more question.

I got the LEDs (Red and white) but don't know how to fit them inside. Can I fit them using those power connectors for the HDD? If yes, which cables should I use for the purpose?

theraven

Technomancer
ok dude :p go with the uv fans if u want

@goobi yeah those will do .. but then the LED's will flicker with the the HDD LED
u can use the power LED wires .
just use normal wires like the one u see for the power LED n all
also u wont be able to connect 3-4 LED's to that line since they wont take the load since the current is divided
u have to see the specification of each LED and attatch them accordingly

mostly ull have to design a circuit to accept incomin voltage from a molex connector and to drive those LED's

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ok i am done with this led stuff . i am getting antec tricool trilight 120 mm fan from outside for 900 rs .. that's it ....... :lol:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
yogi7272 said:
ok i am done with this led stuff . i am getting antec tricool trilight 120 mm fan from outside for 900 rs .. that's it ....... :lol:

from where ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom