120 mm tricolour fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hi people , I am looking for a 120 mm tricolour fan for my casing . only being able to find antec one for 1.7 k ... which is way too much ..

anyone has any other suggestions?

pls help

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
see I have got two 80 mm four colour fans from my friend in dubai , which are 110 rs each .

I am waiting for a 120 mm colour one .. which will take time .. that's why I was looking for it in our local market . but seems like there is no other option to antec which is way tooooooo costly.. :x guess like I will have to wait.. :cry:

AlienTech

In the zone
Yep Antec is doing a killing cause it is not available in India, I was looking at the web and they had 400W power supply with 2 fans, led and all the gizmos for $30. Yet I had to pay $15 for a el cheapo 350W power supply that barely runs cause the antec one costs rs2000. All these cases, fans, led's etc are dirt cheap sicne they are chinese made and costs only a few bucks. But when you cant find them, they can charge you premium.

khandu

In the zone
ebay ppl are selling it.. maybe contact seller directly and u can get it cheap.. all antec SMPS and fans.. and paste too..

ANTEC COOLING - 120 MM Tricool Fan is hardly 930 bucks there from Antec

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@yogi
I could not find any tricolour 120 mm fans but found a coolermaster UV 120MM FAN with 5 colour options .. it costs only 400 bucks and is available from SMC International (check the master h/w contacts list sticky for their contact details) .. currently only the blue n purple colours are available though.. for the specs n pics go HERE

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hey thank you all guys ... mohit specially ... people my heart says to get the antec one .. but my mind says its too expensie .... I am confused ...

Lets see what happens ?

goobimama

 Macboy
even though I didn't ask the questions,I must thank you all for I am happy I finally found some antec fans and UV lights at reasonable prices...

Thanks a lot.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hi guys i have found a other way around ... there is one more option to have 120 mm colour fan cheaply .. now we have to get a 120 mm fan whose blades are of white colour and then we can fit colour leds in it .. its easy.. :lol:

but can anyone tell me where can i get a fan like that? :idea:

goobimama

 Macboy
One more question, where to find those damned LEDs? Can anyone please send me those? I will pay for them and whatever trouble one goes through...

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
i know where we can find these leds .. but the main prob is to find white 120 mm fan ... in market only black one are available ..

someone pls help ..

quad master

In the zone
Guys the Coolermaster UV Fans are transparent
just check them.

*www.coolermaster.com/product_common_images/83ba1426a41ff68531b4ccf9b134d78c.gif

Get it for Rs 400.

Check this link properly
Link: *www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=...&other_title=SUF-S12UV Silent Fan 120 x120 mm

And LED's are available at any electronics shop.

Antec is simply overpriced

goobimama

 Macboy
The thing is, I will be buying the UV light, UV ATA cable, and a UV Fan. I wanted to install some LEDs around the place for added....pleasure. I have checked at the electronics shops out here but they have no Idea so I was wondering if someone could help.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ok guys , if i get a silent 120 mm uv fan -blue -- and it costs 520 rs in mumbai ... i will solder some leds on it ... then will it work? got to ask the friend who is will be doing this work for me ..
will this work ? or i have to get a uv light ? but then the total cost will be same as the original trilight fan ? :cry:

pls help ..

theraven

Technomancer
if u have a freakin uv fan its better u get uv light for it dude !
whats the point in destroying the fan tryin to mount LED's on it ?

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hey raven , it's the total cost buddy , uv fan costs 520 of coolermaster and antec internal uv light costs 1120 and antec trilight costs 1716 rs. so anyways the total cost is way too much .. got my point .. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom