110+ magazine CD's + 12 Digit issues (incl. Feb 07) all for Rs.250

Status
Not open for further replies.

black.dragon

Right off the assembly line
110+ Magazine CD/DVD's + 12 Digit issues (incl Feb 2007) for Rs.250

That's a steal for less than Rs. 2.50 per CD/DVD! And that's not even counting the latest Digit issue (with CD+DVD) currently on the stands!

Rs.250 is exclusive of shipping; I'm based in Mumbai.

I'd prefer buyers from Mumbai coz we could save on shipping. Buyers from outside would have to pay shipping.

Here's what's in there:

5 most recent issues of Digit (incl. CD+DVD), and 7 before that.
46 Digit CD/DVD's from June 2005 to Feb 2007 - including Britannia Quizmaster CD
30 Digit/Chip CD's from before that
15 CD's from Windows User Middle East - old issues- '97-'00
10 CD's from various PC magazines around the world
Grolier Encyclopedia CD
and others...

I'll throw in some issues of Digit including the latest ones as well (2005/2006/2007). I have around 12 so they're all yours in the same price.

These CD's are all from magazines I've subscribed to over the years or software bundles I've got from upgrading video cards and so on. They're all original items, no pirated versions. All the CD's have great software/games on them; some of which arent even available on the Web anymore.

PM me if you want more info. There are a few more CD's in there as well.

OP
B

black.dragon

Well, Rs.100 is too less, I cant do that, but here's something I can do that'll make the deal even better:

I'll add the March 2007 issue of Digit (ofcourse, next month only :)) with CD/DVD to this as well - That'll save you Rs.125 if you buy it off the newstands.

Now Rs.125 half of what this whole deal costs! :-o

OP
B

black.dragon

Re: 110+ magazine CD's + 12 Digit issues (incl. MARCH 07) all for Rs.250

Believe it or not, my mom has a hand in this ;)

But seriously tho, I have waaaay too much stuff. I've been collecting all this for a long time now, and it's cost me a bomb - especially those foreign magazine CD's. I never got around to using much coz I got involved in other activities :-D

I'm on a Digit subscription, and once I read the magazine (it's a great magazine, and it's the reason I subscribe - not for the CD/DVD), I'm done with it. I suppose other people use previous issue for reference, tips, reviews etc.

And I dont even use the CD/DVD - Most of what I'm selling has never even been inserted into a CD ROM drive!

azzu

AJJU
iam ready to pay 250 iam intrested iam near hyderabad and iam ready to pay u the shipping cost tooo plz i want these
i want all these
5 most recent issues of Digit (incl. CD+DVD), and 7 before that.
46 Digit CD/DVD's from June 2005 to Feb 2007 - including Britannia Quizmaster CD
30 Digit/Chip CD's from before that
15 CD's from Windows User Middle East - old issues- '97-'00
10 CD's from various PC magazines around the world
Grolier Encyclopedia CD
and others...
and i want feb and March 2007 issue of Digit and VISTA (if u have)
plz prefer me fast....

OP
B

black.dragon

Hi Azzu, I hope you are aware of the shipping charges.

Please PM me for more details, otherwise I cannot consider this as sold.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I will send someone to your house and have it picked up and pay for it then and there. I am in Mumbai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom