** ~10k mobile advice thread **

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto G4 plus is 12K + ??
Any idea about Redmi note 4?

OOPS! Sorry within you budget there are two phones first one is redmi note 3 other one le 2.You need to prioritize what you need both these phones have advantages and disadvantages.

raja manuel

In the zone
If a removable battery is a must have, what are my options in the 10K price range? I believe Moto G4 Play has a removable battery. Is that correct? Are there are another good phones with removable battery?
I don't game much on a phone so gaming performance is not very important but a fairly good camera, especially front camera, and other productivity and connectivity features, like OTG, are nice to have.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
If a removable battery is a must have, what are my options in the 10K price range? I believe Moto G4 Play has a removable battery. Is that correct? Are there are another good phones with removable battery?
I don't game much on a phone so gaming performance is not very important but a fairly good camera, especially front camera, and other productivity and connectivity features, like OTG, are nice to have.
Lenovo K6 Power is a good option but after sales service experience could be bad.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In Bangalore and in Chennai Lenovo, Motorola and One Plus after sales service is handled by third party company - B2X . So Lenovo and Moto smartphones get same service.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Don't get moto g4 plus its outdated and heating issues.Get Redmi note 4 has pretty good design,good camera.

raja manuel

In the zone
Don't get moto g4 plus its outdated and heating issues.Get Redmi note 4 has pretty good design,good camera.
It's a nice phone, but it has a non removable battery. As far as I know the Moto G4 Play (not Plus) has a removable battery. Also, I have heard that Xiaomi's after sales service is terrible.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Outdated, as in?

as in hardware-wise. Snapdragon 617 was released in Oct2015, and g4 plus was released in May2016.

And if mobile with decent after sales service is preferred then wait for g5 series(normal, plus and play) launch which is in and around March and also Nokia models are also will launch at the same time. Better wait if possible.

Minion

Conversation Architect
It's a nice phone, but it has a non removable battery. As far as I know the Moto G4 Play (not Plus) has a removable battery. Also, I have heard that Xiaomi's after sales service is terrible.

moto service is handled by b2x and it is terrible.

raja manuel

In the zone
Same old paradox, then. How are Asus's phones? I have been quite pleased with their soundcard, and even their laptops, but obviously those are very different kinds of businesses.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Same old paradox, then. How are Asus's phones? I have been quite pleased with their soundcard, and even their laptops, but obviously those are very different kinds of businesses.

Asus has worst software support and recent phones are overpriced.
Only good phone within 10k range is zenfone 2 but sadly this doesn't have VOLTE and it is stuck with android 6.0.

Last edited:
Top Bottom