** ~10k mobile advice thread **

koolent

Youngling
Got it. Now, I'll keep my eyes out for these for sure. What about the tier 1 brands? For i don't want to stand in the shop fooling a fooling around. The reason for tier 1 is largely the service.

So, suggest in tier 1 brands, best for:

<10k
<12k
<15k

Thanks again, and sorry for the troubles :)

sksundram

In the zone
Got it. Now, I'll keep my eyes out for these for sure. What about the tier 1 brands? For i don't want to stand in the shop fooling a fooling around. The reason for tier 1 is largely the service.

So, suggest in tier 1 brands, best for:

<10k
<12k
<15k

Thanks again, and sorry for the troubles :)

Nokia lumia 520 under 10k...no tier 1 company has good phones in this category as well as <12k category.. Consider xperia m or m dual under <15k..bt it also has its issues.. Like bad screen quality, low inbuit memory (which can be solved upon Rooting).. And so far as ASS is considered.. Tier 1 or tier 2 or tier 3.. It doesn't matter.. It depends on your luck..

koolent

Youngling
I suppose i'll go the XOLO Q800 way then as lava has a couple of service centres here in kota, most probably, gonna purchase tomorrow, wish me luck :p

sksundram

In the zone
I suppose i'll go the XOLO Q800 way then as lava has a couple of service centres here in kota, most probably, gonna purchase tomorrow, wish me luck :p

Bro go for xolo q700... Same price but ogs screen display, larger battery though Inferior camera as compared to xolo q800.. If camera is not an issue go for xolo q700 else q800 .. All the best..

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
an new phones launching soon in diwali, i am interested in xolo 800, hope to get some coupon with good discount, please post for any offer, i also heard that now xolo has changed the chip and specs of phone and have increased the price

koolent

Youngling
^^ one glass solution. I have used both the sets and can say that q700 screen is better
So, talking about the camera on the Q800 vs. OGS on Q700, does it really matter to dump a better snapper for the touch that OGS offers?

^^ one glass solution. I have used both the sets and can say that q700 screen is better

With the retailers here, Xperia M is available but no Xolo or Hauwai. Father's got no problem, so shall I go for M?

Minion

Conversation Architect
So, talking about the camera on the Q800 vs. OGS on Q700, does it really matter to dump a better snapper for the touch that OGS offers?

With the retailers here, Xperia M is available but no Xolo or Hauwai. Father's got no problem, so shall I go for M?

Order Online.As per Xperia M it is a nice phone looks good but screen and camera quality is not good.
Xolo Q700 has better display,Battery,Larger Display.
(black )colour Xolo Q700 is 8k on flipkart why spend more.

Last edited:

koolent

Youngling
Support of dad is a big feature it lacks xD. I don't know ng it online. Plus, he's never heared of xolo, that's the main problem, sony is my trusted too..

sksundram

In the zone
Support of dad is a big feature it lacks xD. I don't know ng it online. Plus, he's never heared of xolo, that's the main problem, sony is my trusted too..

If u are really so worried about your father scolding u for buying a tier 2 branded mobile then i think it's futile to discuss here about xolos.. Go ahead buy xperia m and pay 3/4k more.... Or be smart and choose the right option....

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
all online shops have increased the price of many phones now, so even if they offer discount, they eventually selling it at original market price.. anyway, postponing my buying for some time

koolent

Youngling
So, I bought the Xperia M for 11k, a nice deal hough :p. I know about the Xolos, but the price of Q800 was 13k and Q700 was 12k on those shops. So, I thought, screw them :p. My father won't scold me but he would have disagreed and he was the one to pay, so, I had no control of the situation. Nvm, as per me, performance wise, it's a pretty good phone, will post a detailed review if I get the time :)

vr.46

Right off the assembly line
Dear All.

As I had posted last time a query about the Q800, today I walked into a store to buy the same.

The shop guy said Q800 has been withdrawn from market by xolo as there are too many complaints & that Q900 will be launched with 4.5" Screen and HD/amoled if i remember correctly for 12,999.

I reconfirmed with him and he said they would get the piece tomorrow evening. (Q900)

I think the story of too many complaints is not true and xolo plans to capture the goodwill of many buyers by launching a feature phone with good specs just like the original Q800.

Website still has no details about the supposed Q900. Has anybody else heard of the Q900.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Dear All.

As I had posted last time a query about the Q800, today I walked into a store to buy the same.

The shop guy said Q800 has been withdrawn from market by xolo as there are too many complaints & that Q900 will be launched with 4.5" Screen and HD/amoled if i remember correctly for 12,999.

I reconfirmed with him and he said they would get the piece tomorrow evening. (Q900)

I think the story of too many complaints is not true and xolo plans to capture the goodwill of many buyers by launching a feature phone with good specs just like the original Q800.

Website still has no details about the supposed Q900. Has anybody else heard of the Q900.

XOLO Q900 and XOLO A600 launched for Rs. 12999 and Rs. 7999. maybe the shopkeeper was right. XOLO even denied Android 4.2 update for Q800 when the lower priced Q700 received it months ago.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
XOLO Q900 and XOLO A600 launched for Rs. 12999 and Rs. 7999. maybe the shopkeeper was right. XOLO even denied Android 4.2 update for Q800 when the lower priced Q700 received it months ago.

Q900 looks to be a perfect and the best phone under 13k especially with that 4.7 720p display

sandip.kol

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy an Android mobile bellow 10 K , Only International brand. I have choose Lenovo A706, Lonovo P720, Panasonic T11. Please let me know which one is the best choice. Let me know their AFS also.

dalbir

Broken In
Is Gionee DreamD1 is upgradable after Android 4.1?
this is the only phone with Super Amoled screen in the range around 13K.
XOLO Q900 doesn't has S-Amoled screen which confuses me to select from these two.
Micromax Canvas 2Plus is also there in my list.
Which is the best phone among these to have?

Top Bottom