** ~10k mobile advice thread **

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I want battery life. The only app installed in it will be outlook and whatsapp. thats it. I dont require os updates too. It's an office phone. Office will reimburse it. Please understand my requirements :)

2nd gen Moto E launches on 10th March. if you can wait 5 more days, much better deal than ageing last gen. With a high capacity battery (for a 4.5" mobile), it should be the next mobile to beat in terms of battery life. If you can't wait, then 1st gen works fine. Just internal space is low and camera is crappy, something that not in your required list.

Have used Android One (Canvas A1). Build quality is surprisingly good for such a low price mobile. Can't say anything about battery backup but should easily last a day.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I want battery life. The only app installed in it will be outlook and whatsapp. thats it. I dont require os updates too. It's an office phone. Office will reimburse it. Please understand my requirements :)

Xperia E3 has awesome battery life as posted in gsmarena(10 hrs screen on time) so fits your requirement.

Last edited:

uday9484

Broken In
Phone isn't listed on GSMArena. So, not worth buying IMHO. Better buy Zenphone 5, Redmi 1s, Yureka, Lenovo A6000 or Moto G.

avoid such phones at all costs
like @SaiyanGoku said

ya... thats right i too google searched for right specification but didnt find any... right now thinking to bump my budget and looking for honor 6 vs mi4 vs one plus
any suggestions for above would be helpful

thanks

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ya... thats right i too google searched for right specification but didnt find any... right now thinking to bump my budget and looking for honor 6 vs mi4 vs one plus

thanks

Mi4 is overpriced, Honor 6 lacks dev support.

get Oneplus One ;)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

thanks

One Plus One is the best
Mi4 is also good but One Plus One is better vfm and quality

Huawei doesnt match up at all,poor in all aspects

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
there will be an event in Delhi (hands on for Moto E). should go on sale the same day.

Thanks man. but the following link says it has snapdragon 200 Moto E (2015) with 3G-only goes on sale in the United States - GSMArena.com news
Where as LG F70 and Sony xperia e3 give me snapdragon 400 for the same price and battery life..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Thanks man. but the following link says it has snapdragon 200 Moto E (2015) with 3G-only goes on sale in the United States - GSMArena.com news
Where as LG F70 and Sony xperia e3 give me snapdragon 400 for the same price and battery life..

3G has snapdragon 200 quadcore. only 4G has snapdragon 410.

F70 & E3 cost around 9k whereas Moto E is 7k. both ships with Android 4.4 (plus bloatware) and highly unlikely to receive update of the 5.x branch which brings massive performance boost (despite having weaker chipset). and because of skinned UI, more likely to lag in the long run. Plus 4GB internal memory so you end up with 1.7GB worth of storage, compared to 5GB+ in Moto E. But must say Sony E3's battery backup is really impressive. can't say about F70.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

If you still haven't bought a phone, LG L90 (White) Rs. 9256.0 at PayTM

Now, I can't say about the genuineness of paytm but the deal looks good. Only downsides are screen resolution of 960p and 4.7" screen.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
If you still haven't bought a phone, LG L90 (White) Rs. 9256.0 at PayTM

Now, I can't say about the genuineness of paytm but the deal looks good. Only downsides are screen resolution of 960p and 4.7" screen.

not bad,looks like a sweet deal overall

andy_65_in

Padawan
usage for internet and emails and whatsapp only.dual sim both gsm,android,screen min 4.5 inch,dual sim GSM,wi fi with 2G and 3G, front cam with flash and rear selfie cam, min 1 GB RAM, acceptable memory to hold photos with expansion options.looking for a brand which can be easily repaired all over india with not difficult to find spares.

Top Bottom