** ~10k mobile advice thread **

chris

In the zone
I am using Redmi 6 Pro (32 GB storage). I am looking for a phone to replace this. I am considering Redmi 7.

Do you have any other suggestions ? I wish i could get stock android. I checked Nokia 6.1, but i like smaller phone like Redmi, also need finger print sensor on back.

chris

In the zone
Don't go for redmi 7,at least get note 7s.

Thanks, i see link to redmi on previous post. Get it directly from redmi ?

Buy Redmi Note 7 Online - Mi India

Look like amazon don't have this model

*www.amazon.in/Redmi-Note-Ruby-Red-32GB/dp/B07S96T646/

Prefer amazon because good delivery, if mi.com is only option, i go with that.

When i buy Redmi 6 Pro, i got free cover. Do i get this if i purchase from mi.com or i have to order it seperatly ?

Last edited:
I am using Redmi 6 Pro (32 GB storage). I am looking for a phone to replace this. I am considering Redmi 7.

Do you have any other suggestions ? I wish i could get stock android. I checked Nokia 6.1, but i like smaller phone like Redmi, also need finger print sensor on back.
Stick with your phone if you cant spend 10k or so for something like Redmi Note 7S or 7 Pro. For something cheaper, Asus Max Pro M1 is great, has stock android as well. Even Mi A3 would be a decent choice for you as you are not used to 1080p panel.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I guess any newer Nokia on the cheap will do for you as of now.
Please post something that is significant to the topic and not something vague like this. Look at the last post before your post, it was posted in 2019. So, basically whatever you post should be something to restart this topic.

Will give you a warning for now, but keep this in mind when replying to threads next time.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I need 2 mobiles under 10K (in family)
I decided to get one Redmi 9 prime and confused with with 2nd device.
Should I get the same or go for Narzo 10 or 10A.
Any other device suggestions?
Need at least 1 mobile urgently till 31st.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I need 2 mobiles under 10K (in family)
I decided to get one Redmi 9 prime and confused with with 2nd device.
Should I get the same or go for Nardo 10 or 10A.
Any other device suggestions?
Need at least 1 mobile urgently till 31st.
Consider yourself lucky if you get even one of these in a sale. Chances of getting phone in flipkart sale is more because of various strict policies implemented by flipkart which reduced the "reseller" crowd there. For amazon sale, no chance of getting such phone without using browser script/addon which I don't recommend because of potential security issues. Someone said that chances of getting phone in a sale is more if ordered from safari browser on an apple device.

P.S. Narzo 10 is the min you should go, no point in buying 10A nowadays.

Top Bottom