1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
A very good read, please go through it.

*www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/201...just-lost-the-global-smartphone-war-to-google

....Google launched a smartphone that can’t be bought in the US, in a country most Americans can’t find on a map and at a profit margin that made Wall Street boil.....

:thumbs:

However, the map thingy is not really true.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ I believe it
As an experiment, we should try labeling all the countries in the world and see how we fare? or maybe even states in India itself.

here is an example, Americans trying to label European countries
Americans Try To Place European Countries On A Map

amjath

Human Spambot
I have a reason.

#you_name_it: We don't just need a app drawer

- - - Updated - - -

why no one is talking about #bendgate

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] is misleading people. There are only 750 posted . Where are the rest 250 reasons? :)

You are late for the party, it was only 500 posted initially. [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] is shedding his blood, sweat, everything for this :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION], why so much hate for Apple products?
This is a sarcastic topic. He is a Apple fan. I thought I saw some Apple thingy even in his avatar.

No one got the point and kept posting, but it's good, Apple haters (which everyone should be) are always fun to read.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^ I believe it
As an experiment, we should try labeling all the countries in the world and see how we fare? or maybe even states in India itself.

here is an example, Americans trying to label European countries
Americans Try To Place European Countries On A Map
We'll perform poorer, because we have more than double population than US. Also we don't have anywhere near literacy level as US, at least we don't boast like that, there is no fixed definition of literacy anyway.

But what I can guarantee is that there won't be a single person standing on some Galaxy or Xperia phone line-up (of there were one) as dumb as an iPhone buyer who will believe it takes still pictures of moving images.

Thus, S-H-E-E-P.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Figured it is better to contain all the fun in one place, instead of derailing every single Apple related thread.
Is it even possible to use apple products without being a fan?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ LOL. So Bend is Reason #1017?

On offtopic note: ALL HAIL MOTO X :D

Btw, I think more number of phones have been tested to simulate the "bend" than I think the actual number of phones which got bend genuinely. Seriously, Apple screwed up this time. And no amount of explanation can convince me otherwise. They better just acknowledge the issue and give a refund.

amjath

Human Spambot
*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/14/09/iphone-consumer-reports/gsmarena_002.jpg
Consumer Reports delivers its own take on the iPhone 6 family bend test - GSMArena Blog

- - - Updated - - -

Review for Apple iphone 6 is up on gsmarena. I have never seen this disadvantage even for older iphone reviews

Main disadvantages:
Has unimpressive screen to body ratio (the Nexus 5 fits a 5-inch screen in this size of a body)
We would take a bigger battery than a thinner phone any day
No microSD slot
No user-replaceable battery
Curved corners make it more slippery and easier to drop than the iPhone 5S
No 32GB version, users forced to upgrade all the way to 64GB (which is cheaper this year, but a 32GB version should have been even cheaper or even standard)
Protruding camera lens makes the phone wobble if you don't have a case on
Camera is still merely 8MP four years in a row (granted, it's getting better with every new generation)
No 4K video and video sound is still mono
Lacks the optical image stabilization of the iPhone 6 Plus
No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust
Offers the same display pixel density fourth year in a row
NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay only
No FM radio
No Infrared port
No wireless charging
No stereo speakers
No USB Mass Storage mode, iTunes required for file transfers
Rather pricey without carrier subsidies
Apple iPhone 6 review: Scaled to order - GSMArena.com

amjath

Human Spambot
My sister's Iphone 5s arrived on last friday.
So weekends are occupied for her.
Figured and taught her how to work with itunes for syncing photos, music and other things.

First I cleared all the itunes library and had only the songs which she wanted to sync and synced it.

Then she asked me to sync few tones which she used before and make 2 songs as tones. So i checked an article and did all the procedure.

So I cleared the library again to process the tones, and synced it.
She checked, all tones it was available, when she checked for music all music files are missing.
When I synced music seperately music synced, tones are missing now.

Then had both music and tones synced them again together. Got it synced.

After all these process I was like :facepalm: What a f***ed up concept [itunes] :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom