Status
Not open for further replies.

jtylee

Right off the assembly line
minniawochat said:
ha hah hahahaha :cool:

The Big 5 year old company's site is giving error & they are not correcting it

Thanks
Yes the error you see is a third party script that the licensing server had been tampered by a hacker... Due to remote licensing, we have no control over that.

visit *ihostdev.com for more information.

However you are referring to our */officialfreedom.com site, not *chargertek.com

So that one is only 2 years old.

What exactly is a dungar?

As far as the other guy with that horrible pre-sales situation, I'm not really sure what to say... I don't recall any phone calls, emails, or use of our forum with pre-sales, of course you can enter a pre-sales ticket in our ticket system as well.... if those routes weren't taken, he may have just caught someone on a bad day... these things happen (although I agree they shouldnt)

It shouldn't happen again.

Last edited:

minniawochat

Broken In
Hahahahaha

Linux PHP Script is Hacked

Linux is Secure ?

HAHAHAHAHAH

hi jtylee I Know that ipanel script

Actually The Guy who own company is dont know

99% are reseller of Directi

All are relative.

.IN are not resellers of our .COm ...it's just a branch.

What I was really wondering was, what Pre-Sales support were you NOT given that you were looking for?

You sound as if you requested something and are unhappy with us?

hi

So u Own Servers ?

Thanks

Last edited:

jtylee

minniawochat said:
Hahahahaha

Linux PHP Script is Hacked

Linux is Secure ?

HAHAHAHAHAH

hi jtylee I Know that ipanel script

Actually The Guy who own company is dont know

99% are reseller of Directi

hi

So u Own Servers ?

Thanks

Yes we own them outright, one set in a shared DataCenter and the other set are in our private DC

rockafella

Broken In
minniawochat said:
Dont Mind

but have u ever installed & put server (windows /linux) on live enviorment ?

if not then u dont have right to suggest linux as good for server too.

Linux is hell to configure the cost u saved by using free software is taken by administrator .

but for windows u can put it on live within 1.1/2 hours including Windows2003+mcafee AV + Firewall + Contral Panel + FTP + mail + web DNS.

I know a website which have 265000 hits daily & it is running on windwos

Also watch RAC / Planet sourcecode.com it also have big traffic running on windows

Yes, I have done it and I do it because as system admin, I have to take care of these kind of things.

I do not say that sites running on windows cant be secured but my point here is, Linux is secured, it is the admin who is responsible for things. The links I provided gives fair example of the things and the points you said does not prove that linux is not secured.

If you are sure about the things, then prove it otherwise do not argue with baseless points.

cheers

harikatt

In the zone
nice and good space for low pricing ,, for people who are interested in low pricing to get hosting accounts.

Last edited:

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Is this fish market dear harikatt?? Why are your ruining someone else's sale for your own promotion?? I highly doubt if someone wants to get hosted from people with such mentality! Did someone ask here what other's can offer??

BTW, you could have created a thread for yourself and got special attention.

harikatt

In the zone
thecyclone2k said:
Is this fish market dear harikatt?? Why are your ruining someone else's sale for your own promotion?? I highly doubt if someone wants to get hosted from people with such mentality! Did someone ask here what other's can offer??

BTW, you could have created a thread for yourself and got special attention.
Thanks you cyclone,, i was not aware of the main wrong posting here, so i edited the comments,,

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Hello,

Thanks a lot for understand my comment rightly and not taking it elseway.

You can create a new topic dedicated to your services in that forum and getter better focus.

Regards,
Sid

kurk

guys i have a question...when it says in the titile just Rs 50/month, what is the price? :S
how many dollars($)??
thx...

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
January Special - Get 2 Months Hosting Absolutely FREE

Now get 2 months hosting absolutely FREE with purchase of any of the following Linux or Windows Web Hosting Plans for a minimum period of 1 year:

* PLAN B
* PLAN C
* PLAN D
* PLAN E
* PLAN F

The above offer is valid for both Linux and Windows hosting.

Please Contact Us if you have any queries.

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
SV Technology said:
I offer the above for Rs.300/year
interested contact me through pm

Of course you can give them out, anyone can, through overselling. The only thing you may not offer if 5 years experience in this business, your reputation throughout the webhosting market.

We are not resellers, we own a datacenter in the US. We do not oversell, nor do we undersell.

Also, for the love of God, please not not hijack other's thread to promote your business.

Thanx

tuxfan

Technomancer
cancer10 said:
Of course you can give them out, anyone can, through overselling. The only thing you may not offer if 5 years experience in this business, your reputation throughout the webhosting market.

We are not resellers, we own a datacenter in the US. We do not oversell, nor do we undersell.

Also, for the love of God, please not not hijack other's thread to promote your business.

Thanx

You own a datacenter in US!!?? Either you are trying to bluff or you yourself do not know the meaning of "owning a datacenter"! In either scenario, it puts you in bad light! :rolleyes:

What do you mean by "we do not undersell"? :rolleyes: Does that mean "your server" is choc-a-block with accounts?

Do you really have 5 years' of experience? Still do you post such things and make such false claims!! I usually don't post negative comments. But looking at the level of bluffs, I simply couldn't resist here!!

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
What made you say I am bluffing?

Yes we own a small DC in Meriden Connecticut, but those servers must be specifically requested and are for businesses that require physical maintenance, wherein we'd need to walk in and modify hardware.

tuxfan

Technomancer
You own a small DC? In Meriden Connecticut?

But you yourself don't trust its connectivity too much. Isn't it? Your site chargertek.in appears to have been hosted elsewhere!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom