1 GB Space + 10 GB Bandwidth for Just Rs 50/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Hello,

We at IGCHosting offer awesome deals.

We can offer you the following at the cheapest price...

» 1 GB Space
» 10 GB Data Transfer
» Unmetered Subdomains
» Unmetered FTP Accounts
» Unmetered Email Accounts
» Unmetered Email Lists
» Unlimited Email Forwarders
» Unmetered MYSQL Database
» Unmetered Parked Domain
» Unmetered Add-on Domain
» Script Library
» PHP-Perl-CGI Support
» FrontPage Extension
» PHPMyAdmin
» Latest cPanel
» 99.9% uptime Guranteed
» 24/7 Support

Pricing:

Monthly Price - Rs 50
Quarterly Price - Rs 150
Bi-Annually Price - Rs 250
Annual Price - Rs 500

For more Information and other Shared Plans,
*igchosting.in/linux_shared.php

For Reseller Pricing, *igchosting.in/linux_reseller.php

About Our Company
We are into this business since 6 years now and with over 1800
customers we pride ourselves in our service, (you may hear this from
everyone) and have a track record of customer satisfaction.
To learn about IGCHosting, please click here *igchosting.in/about_us.php

Contact Us
You may contact us at info@igchosting.in

Server Specifications:
Intel Xeon 3220-Quad Core 2.4GHz with 6 GB of Ram

We Accept Paypal and Bank Deposit

Regards
Shouvik
info@igchosting.in

Last edited:

minniawochat

Broken In
cancer10 said:
Hello,

We at Charger Technologies offer awesome deals.

We can offer you the following at the cheapest price...

» 1 GB Space
» 10 GB Data Transfer
» Unmetered Subdomains
» Unmetered FTP Accounts
» Unmetered Email Accounts
» Unmetered Email Lists
» Unlimited Email Forwarders
» Unmetered MYSQL Database
» Unmetered Parked Domain
» Unmetered Add-on Domain
» Script Library
» PHP-Perl-CGI Support
» FrontPage Extension
» PHPMyAdmin
» Latest cPanel
» 99.9% uptime Guranteed
» 24/7 Support

Pricing:

Monthly Price - Rs 50
Quarterly Price - Rs 150
Bi-Annually Price - Rs 250
Annual Price - Rs 500
For more Information and other Shared Plans, please click here...

For Reseller Pricing, click here...

About Our Company
We are into this business since 5 years now and with over 1600 customers we pride ourselves in our service, (you may hear this from everyone) and have a track record of customer satisfaction.
To learn about Charger Technologies, please click here

Contact Us
You may contact us at info@chargertek.in

Server Specifications: Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00GHz Dual core single processor with 2 Gb Memory

Network Speed: 1000 MBPS Uplink

We Accept Paypal and ICICI Bank Deposit

PS: If there is any Chargertek user here, plz contribute to this thread.

Regards
Shouvik
info@chargertek.in
Hi I need Windows account Not Cheap Linux account That accounts are freely availabe no need of paying Rs 500 Thanks

ProDemon

Broken In
minniawochat said:
Hi I need Windows account Not Cheap Linux account That accounts are freely availabe no need of paying Rs 500 Thanks

OK, I would like to know that why are you calling LINUX SERVERS " CHEAP " ?

Because According to my knowledge, Both are trusted technologies, And now a days LAMP system is on BOOM, So LINUX system is rocking.
And its just matter of choice, because all leading hosting companies offer same price for both options.

Moving ahead, you said that LINUX accounts are freely available, Please share few links with us, everyone will appreciate it, Provided that I am talking about TRUELY free accounts, with reasonable bandwidth, no ads, good UPTIME and not a must but MySQL db support.

AND ABOUT CHARGERTEK:
I have purchased one package last month, I have not used it too much that I can write a review, but
-pricing is good
-fast account setup ( overnite in my case )
-and flexible payment option makes it easier to run TEST sites.

- ProDEMON

ahref

In the zone
You can't compare free account with paid account. No serious thing can be done on free accounts.

Free account comes with lots of disadvantages as told by ProDEMON.

Also web hosting companies give free accounts in hope that client will upgrade to paid category later.

champ_rock

champ_rock
i support @prodemon.. infact i think linux servers are more reliable and are less prone to viruses etc whichusually target windows operating system..

also, please note that FREE does not necessarily mean bad.. linux servers though it is free os are more reliable..

minniawochat

Broken In
Ok

Yes I will give u links

I used one with mysql db + php no ads + u can posint ur domain there

just need more time to serach there reg mail on accunt

But i m interested on ASP -windows based hosting

Point to be noted that : vbulletin phpbb etc are maximum hosted on secure linux server that can be hacked most site use php are hacked

I dont say that windows cant be hacked
but I dont agree that linux is more secure then windows

If u visit any open source site u will get that they found many bug & release patches daily .

The issue is that windows got better marketing / coverage because it is paid software every one wants to expose him

and for linux : they dont care

2nd thing : if u are not good prgrammer then php & mysql make ur life hell
& there installation guide is very poor

One example out dear digit & pcquest also make this right they dont give full manul for insttlaing linux : they said taht 486 is enough : & minimum 128 mb is required for graphical installtion which they print on magazine.

& they said u r root user of linux
if i m windows 98 user i dont understand what is the means of root user -Digit prinited good installtion guide when it give RH 6 ithink then i under stand that user = "root" & password ="xxxx"

I m not in ms side but yes linux is not too good.

Is linux is too good then u r using linux OS while replying message ?

Thanks

ProDemon

Broken In
@ Minni

What can I say, Believe me or not, LINUX, PHP, MySQL
are the future of internet, thanks to Freely available Content management systems.

You said : Point to be noted that : vbulletin phpbb etc are maximum hosted on secure linux server that can be hacked most site use php are hacked

Then I would like to ALERT you, your account information is in danger, because THIS DIGIT FORUM is powered by vBULLETIN.

Oh GOD please save THINK DIGIT FORUMS

- ProDEMON

This is my last post on this topic.

Last edited:

minniawochat

Broken In
Hi Guys

Visit *www.hebergement-gratuit.com/index_us_US.php

Ok I found that it is written that no mysql

they stop giving mysql now

However : here the list of free hosting companies

*www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php

Enjoy

Yes Any hacker can hack (see i m not hacker)
Digit is using vb3.5.4

Current version is 3.6.2 & they are saying that it is more scure then old edition

and digit started only 3-6 month ago using VB and see then version pointer is running as high like petrol price

My Personal Thinking : Linux is not future until we are able to use craked vesion of windows :

Every time i have to log off from kde to gname to run openoffice.

Thanks

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Actually, I am wondering how can you provide 1gb space + 10gb bandwidth in a 1000mbps port server at just Rs. 50!

Nevermind, I was just confirming!

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
1) Because unlike other hosting companies we keep the minimum profit on the basic package.

2) We charge more on add-ons like Dedicated IP address, SSH etc

tuxfan

Technomancer
1GB Space @ Rs. 500 annual charges. So per MB per year is just Re. 0.50. You are saying you have a profit in this. Lets assume its 10%. So your costs are Re. 0.45 per MB per year!! Dude!! Are you sure?

IMO, decent dedicated servers cost at least US$ 250 per month for 100GB. At Rs. 45 per $, it comes to Rs. 135,000 per year i.e. it costs Rs. 1.35 per MB per year. Add a little profit to it and it could cost Rs. 1.5 per year per MB.

And what about administrative and other costs to your company? Do you get thru all these in such "low margins"?

So to me, either your heavily over-selling or your servers are not too good or you have got a steal of a deal (which is somewhat unlikely) ;)

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Yeah, and 1000mbps port itself costs atleast $100/ month and maybe more. I am not sure coz, I haven't felt going above 100mbps.

rockafella

Broken In
as far as I know, there is no such thing as 1000 MBPS Uplink port. Max is 100mbps. The rates seem to be real low.

Looks more as if you guys are reseller of *chargertek.com/ and they offer 2 gig space for FREE lol and you are charging Rs. 500 for half of it.

This company might be good for testing purpose but I do not think it will be good for serious hosting as they themselves do not have any idea about the basic things like uplink port too....

minniawochat said:
Ok

Point to be noted that : vbulletin phpbb etc are maximum hosted on secure linux server that can be hacked most site use php are hacked

I dont say that windows cant be hacked
but I dont agree that linux is more secure then windows

If u visit any open source site u will get that they found many bug & release patches daily .

Linux is more secured indeed, it is because of the permissions control it has and few more things. I am not going to start a linux vs windows war here but just to make things clear, the security holes are always going to remain in all the systems and OS guys will keep on patching it. So there is nothing new infact it is good to make the system perfect or say almost bug free. Most of the sites get hacked becasue of lack of care taken by webmasters. If you do not update your system or say script, then it is going to get hacked. It does not matter if it is windows or linux.

About vbulletin of PHPBB, PHPBB is more vulnerable and it needs a contstant care for the updates. But vbulletin is quite secure. I have been using it for 5 years not, not a single time I got hacked. In short, you have to keep your things updated.

minniawochat said:
2nd thing : if u are not good prgrammer then php & mysql make ur life hell
& there installation guide is very poor

The same logic applies to other programming languages too. The point you raised is not convicing. If I do not validate variables in query string then any kid can do an xss attack and play around with your site and files...

minniawochat said:
One example out dear digit & pcquest also make this right they dont give full manul for insttlaing linux : they said taht 486 is enough : & minimum 128 mb is required for graphical installtion which they print on magazine.

Now, it is their problem that they dont know much lol what will linux do in this?

minniawochat said:
& they said u r root user of linux
if i m windows 98 user i dont understand what is the means of root user -Digit prinited good installtion guide when it give RH 6 ithink then i under stand that user = "root" & password ="xxxx"

didn't understand much but root = admin user it is called as Administrator under windows system.

minniawochat said:
Is linux is too good then u r using linux OS while replying message ?

No I am using Windows XP but if I was writing this from web server, I would have been on the Linux machine. (RHEL 4 most probbably)

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
tuxfan said:
1GB Space @ Rs. 500 annual charges. So per MB per year is just Re. 0.50. You are saying you have a profit in this. Lets assume its 10%. So your costs are Re. 0.45 per MB per year!! Dude!! Are you sure?

IMO, decent dedicated servers cost at least US$ 250 per month for 100GB. At Rs. 45 per $, it comes to Rs. 135,000 per year i.e. it costs Rs. 1.35 per MB per year. Add a little profit to it and it could cost Rs. 1.5 per year per MB.

And what about administrative and other costs to your company? Do you get thru all these in such "low margins"?

So to me, either your heavily over-selling or your servers are not too good or you have got a steal of a deal (which is somewhat unlikely) ;)

TOTALLY agree , never go with plans that have the work "Unlimited" anywhere ;)

jtylee

Right off the assembly line
rockafella said:
as far as I know, there is no such thing as 1000 MBPS Uplink port. Max is 100mbps. The rates seem to be real low.

Looks more as if you guys are reseller of *chargertek.com/ and they offer 2 gig space for FREE lol and you are charging Rs. 500 for half of it.

This company might be good for testing purpose but I do not think it will be good for serious hosting as they themselves do not have any idea about the basic things like uplink port too....
Hi,

I'm James Tylee. One of the Chief Operators of *chargertek.com, I'd like to shed some light on a few things.

*chargertek.com/images/ctek_network.gif

Here's a great resource for those that aren't aware of Gigabit Technology.
*www.intel.com/network/connectivity/solutions/gigabit.htm

As you can see, our network above, fully handles the gigabit technology.

You could run to your local computer store and pick up a 1,000mbps NIC and add it to your PC. Of course your ISP will not support it.

As far as *chargertek.com is concerned, I'm proud to say that after 5 years of success, we're not just meant for testing ;)

The free 2gb account that you see, is for Free Hosting, Forced Ads on your site... this is a different subsidiary of Chargertek.com known as *officialfreedom.com you'll notice the differences if you look "real" close.

I don't think anyone here was looking for free hosting, but moreso comparing the differenes of the Paid Hosting architecture. correct?

Nice forum you have here.

-James Tylee

rockafella

Broken In
Hi James,
the .in domain name belongs to your company only? or he is reseller of yours?

Basically, I was saying 1000mbps uplink port is not possible because of the reason you said, i.e. no connection for 1000mbps is possible, till now i have seen connections with 100 mbps max.

But yea, I agree on different backbone connectivity...

By my statement, about testing purpose.. I meant about the .in guys. I could not say anything about .com ones as that company is not in question here :)

The statement came out just by the replies from the thread starter...

I hope this clears out the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom