►►►► How to make bootable win7 + xp + antivirus + HIRENBOOT+ UBCD on 8GB USB DRIVE ?

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

Recently bought a Kingston DATATraveler G3 8GB which has very low transfer rate. So i want to use this USB drive as emergency bootable win7+xp+hiren+ubcd. :p I mean, i want this pen drive to install Win7 or XP or other useful software/driver thru changing boot device to USB in any PC/LAPTOP. is it possible? I've already used bootable Win7.

Also tell me after making bootable how to make this USB drive READONLY, so nobody can modify/edit the contents of this drive. guys help me. :)

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux - This will do 7+hiren's . Not sure if xp will work with this. Try the "try an unlisted ISO" option in yumi to see if it works..

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux - This will do 7+hiren's . Not sure if xp will work with this. Try the "try an unlisted ISO" option in yumi to see if it works..

Did as you said, after rebooting via usb, showing 3option. But working only windows.7 :( selecting 2nd, 3rd option for hiren and ubcd giving error message: 27 :( :(

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
It works fine with HBCD and UBCD; I use both along UBUNTU and TRINITY and works just fine. Try installing them again as there might be an error back then. It happened to me once the ubuntu version wasn't working so reinstalled after formatting.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Did as you said, after rebooting via usb, showing 3option. But working only windows.7 :( selecting 2nd, 3rd option for hiren and ubcd giving error message: 27 :( :(

hi kool,
You may not have both Windows XP and Windows 7 on a UFD created with YUMI.

Instead use SARDU SARDU - Multiboot USB or DVD Builder Please read through all the instructions/documentation and FAQ in the website.

Last edited:
Top Bottom