“We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Zaid Hamid has rock star status in Pakistan. He is fawned upon, venerated and even worshipped as the messiah who will lead Pakistan from the depths of hell. But music is not his forte. Wild and absurd conspiracy theories, real and imagined wrongs done to Pakistan and the Muslim world, and a rabid dislike nay hatred of all things Indian, American and Jewish are his calling cards.
His ultimate and stated goal: "To plant the flag of Pakistan on the Red Fort in Delhi" and to 'ensure that Pakistan inherits its rightful place at the helm of the Islamic world". Gems like these are strewn across the cyber world.
In TV studios, in public meetings, public blogs on the Web, and more recently in a series of lectures across Pakistan's universities titled "Wake Up Pakistan", quoting poet philosopher Allama Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam Jinnah and Quranic texts, Hamid is one of a growing band of conspiracy theorists and demagogues in Pakistan. The list includes Farhat Hashmi, Aamir Liaqat, Ahmed Quraishi, Munawar Hussain, among others.
A leit motif of these band of 'broadcast jihadists' is a propensity to outsource the source of Pakistan's deep-set troubles and travails to a combination of Indian perfidy, American ambitions on Muslim lands (and oil), and Jewish designs in neutralising the 'only Muslim nuclear power in the world'. A deep-set feeling of victimhood and a strong desire to rollback and remedy the perceived 'historical wrongs' animate their discourse.
For them, 9/11 attack was a "Jewish conspiracy", 26/11 an "Indian drama" out to defame and defang Pakistan and its security establishment; a psycho war that the enemies have forged to paint Pakistan as 'Terrorism Central" with the ultimate aim of seizing its nuclear weapons and bring the "Islamic Republic" to its knees.

Read On *news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3816642

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
For them, 9/11 attack was a "Jewish conspiracy", 26/11 an "Indian drama" out to defame and defang Pakistan and its security establishment; a psycho war that the enemies have forged to paint Pakistan as 'Terrorism Central" with the ultimate aim of seizing its nuclear weapons and bring the "Islamic Republic" to its knees.

Pity them. Some day we are gonna give into their provocation and they are going to pay so dearly.

sujoyp

Grand Master
y dont educated Muslims do somethings about people like these...

Whole Community will pay someday because of stupid people like this:-x

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Baaton ki machine :D :D :D

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQbrYWWbhZw

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
y dont educated Muslims do somethings about people like these...

Whole Community will pay someday because of stupid people like this:-x

education has no meaning in my opinion..... its the way people think and they way they are brought up...
more than 50% extremists are well educated and more often than not in some of the most prestigious institutes in their region.
be it Islamic extremists or extremists in any religion .... its these extremists who give rise to terrorists by mentoring/brainwashing them .. n so on ....
till such time researchers decode the human DNA to an extent such that find a way to limit the GREED factor in all newborns .... human race will continue to annihilate each other like this ....

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
Pakistan army can no longer threaten India. They have very low strength of army persons as compared to Indian army. That's why they are promoting extremists. This is the only way they can keep their struggle ON.

Rahim

Married!
The very point that you are posting and giving attention to these BS, shows the immaturity of some of you guys here.

We should think and worry about our profession and work rather than lending an ear to such clueless ones.

@sujoy: I am really hurt by that statement of yours because you are painting every Muslim with the same brush. Just tell me whats the literacy rate in Muslim community? This community is more concerned of their livelihood than making bombs and conspiring against the state as the media puts it.

red dragon

Master troll
The very point that you are posting and giving attention to these BS, shows the immaturity of some of you guys here.

We should think and worry about our profession and work rather than lending an ear to such clueless ones.

@sujoy: I am really hurt by that statement of yours because you are painting every Muslim with the same brush. Just tell me whats the literacy rate in Muslim community? This community is more concerned of their livelihood than making bombs and conspiring against the state as the media puts it.
Yes definitely we should worry about our professions and blah blah blah!!and let those s** o* bi***** rape our motheland right?Some but NOT ALL of this community is in fact making bombs for their livelihood.It is not about muslims,it is about Pakistan.

Rahim

Married!
^Let the morons sitting in the government worry about this political drama........

now that you have shown your anger, now whats your next step to do with this provacation? I conclude, nothing.

nix

We are too obsessed with peace, that we have forgotten what it takes to survive and protect. They wont mess with china. If they do that, they'll get crushed by a road-roller. They dont take s***. We should learn a thing or two from china on how to deal with foes.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone

+1. Agreed!

Pakistan is a failed state. Period! Be it corruption, blasts, power outages, feudal controlled regions, gutless leaders like Zardari, extremism you name it and Pakistan got it! So this is nothing but some nincompoop's pipe dream. So lets not waste the country's bandwidth on this pointless thread and carry on with our lives!

Amit

red dragon

Master troll
^Let the morons sitting in the government worry about this political drama........

now that you have shown your anger, now whats your next step to do with this provacation? I conclude, nothing.
You really want to know?Well, find those b*s***ds,who stay in this country and believe they are Pakistanis,and there are lots of them.There are many people in this country who actually believe in what Zaid Hamid has said.Anyways I suppose this is not a place to discuss these things.

Rahim

Married!
Re: “We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now that you are are ready with your binoculars for the mission.........
You seem to be ico no 2 of TDF, so easy to provoke.

Anorion: Doomsday prophets come along every few months.

Thanks amitabhisekh for understanding my point.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
someone is just obsessed. :rolleyes:

You really want to know?Well, find those b*s***ds,who stay in this country and believe they are Pakistanis,and there are lots of them.There are many people in this country who actually believe in what Zaid Hamid has said.Anyways I suppose this is not a place to discuss these things.
We know. Let's find them (the Thackreys etc. too) instead of posting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom