µTorrent 1.7 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
1.7 stable is finally here, after months of development.

The biggest changes were full Vista support and the removal of the 65,536 piece limit for torrents.
Also added was support for finding local peers (peers on the same LAN) and optionally not having any upload restrictions for them.
It is also possible to turn on automatic updating for betas now, found in the "Other" section of the preferences.

Read the changelog for more!

Download - *download.utorrent.com/1.7/utorrent.exe
Change Log - *download.utorrent.com/1.7/utorrent-1.7.txt
Source - www.utorrent.com

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
errrr... problem faced :(

even u restrict the Upload speed individually in singe torrents, it seems that global download rate gets effected :(

this is not suppose to happen...

Please check and tell me is it a problem only with my Installation ??

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Choto Cheeta said:
errrr... problem faced :(

even u restrict the Upload speed individually in singe torrents, it seems that global download rate gets effected :(

this is not suppose to happen...

Please check and tell me is it a problem only with my Installation ??
Nopes , not happening here .

Global download rate and per-torrent download rates are independent of each other here .

try deleting all the settings ans starting with a fresh setup

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hey, wasn't uTorrent taken up by BitTorrent people or am I mistaken or have I had some misunderstanding?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I got the update prompt today. They should allow customised speeds settings. Bandwidth allocation speed is of no use to most Indians because of slow connections

xbonez

NP : Crysis
somehow utorrent always gives me bad speeds. i'm now using bitlord and i'm getting very gud speeds.

Josan

Gangsta
thanks for this update ,let me try this first ,is there some better torrent downloader then the utorrent i mean the best one ,and let me add one more thing that it must be vista compatible ,i mean best one for the windows vista

goobimama

 Macboy
Been using utorrent on Vista since day one. Waiting for the mac utorrent to be released...(currently in private beta)

goobimama

 Macboy
saurav, naa. Right now I don't download much with the Mac. So Xtorrent or transmission is fine. uTorrent for Mac does look great though...

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
UPDATE:
The Most Recent and Stable update of µTorrent is 1.7.1 (build 3360)
--- 2007-07-13: Version 1.7.1 (build 3360)
- Fix: Invalid download amounts being reported to trackers for >4GB torrents

For a List of Changes: CLICK HERE
Download: CLICK HERE

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
rakeshishere said:
UPDATE:
The Most Recent and Stable update of µTorrent is 1.7.1 (build 3360)

For a List of Changes: CLICK HERE
Download: CLICK HERE

new update available in 1 day:D
thanx for the info

codyhulk

Dating Xpert
utorrent used to be amazing in the past but now most of the time it isn't able to finish of the general downloads without microsoft trying to intefere.
I needed to shift to Azureus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom