µTorrent 1.7 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
napster007 said:
so there are ppl here who use utorrent.(if u know what i mean:lol: ) seed people seed. the napster commands u.:)

the use of torrentts is not illegal, downloading copyrighted stuff is. so why shouldn't people use torretns. i use it to download free stuff such as linux distros and open source softwares

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
xbonez said:
the use of torrentts is not illegal, downloading copyrighted stuff is. so why shouldn't people use torretns. i use it to download free stuff such as linux distros and open source softwares

^^ Me too ;)

napster007

Padawan
^^so do i. but it does'nt harm to seed does it no matter what u download

xbonez said:

so u mean u havent downloaded any pirated stuff? ..........till date???

xbonez said:

so u mean u havent downloaded any pirated stuff? ..........till date???:D

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Well I got a bit confused by the first part:"so there are ppl here who use utorrent." Don't mean mean plain and simple "torrent" instead of the client "utorrent"? Anyway, its not important. I hope god has mercy on me...

xbonez

NP : Crysis
napster007 said:
so u mean u havent downloaded any pirated stuff? ..........till date???

no. i prefer buying original stuff. does who work hard making softwares, games and movies for us deserve to get their due for it.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
DO NOT USE µtorrent 1.7 xxxx to 1.7.1 xxxxx .They are found to have many Bugs and are banned by most of the pvt Trackers.Either stick with v1.6 or v1.6.1 OR Use Latest version of it ;)

µTorrent 1.7 and 1.7.1 banned

Due to some serious bugs in µTorrent 1.7 and 1.7.1, these versions of the client will be banned . If you are using µTorrent 1.7 or 1.7.1, please update to µTorrent 1.7.2 as soon as possible, or consider switching to a different client, such as Azureus 2.5.0.4. Users of µTorrent 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 will not be affected by this ban.

Here are the specific problems which have prompted the banning of µTorrent 1.7 and 1.7.1:

#
µTorrent 1.7 is reported to announce incorrect download amounts to the tracker for torrents where the data is greater than 4 GB in size. If you are using this client, it may be reporting far more download to the tracker than you are actually downloading.

#
µTorrent 1.7.1 does not respect the 'private torrent' flag in its algorithm for Local Peer Discovery. This makes it unsuitable for use on private trackers. This problem has been corrected in µTorrent 1.7.2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom