Status
Not open for further replies.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
This instead of recording and send video, try live video call and clear things up.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This instead of recording and send video, try live video call and clear things up.
WtH,if it is not working for me so it does not matter for me even if it's working in every other pc , specially when local shop failed to solve the bug I think MSI must send a guy to solve it

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
The worst thing is that everybody done the same thing which I done in first two days...the problem is most of the people think I did not try enough but seriously now it is very frustrating to see people doing same thing in front of me and sure that it will work but all failed... :(

nac

Aspiring Novelist
WtH,if it is not working for me so it does not matter for me even if it's working in every other pc , specially when local shop failed to solve the bug I think MSI must send a guy to solve it
But it does matters for MSI. If it works in other systems and not in yours, then the problem lies in your system.
The worst thing is that everybody done the same thing which I done in first two days...the problem is most of the people think I did not try enough but seriously now it is very frustrating to see people doing same thing in front of me and sure that it will work but all failed... :(
There is so much trouble shooting option and probably you have tried every single one of them. Even if one of us try troubleshoot this issue, it will still be ones you already tried.

It took about a week last time, right? So wait for a week, let them check. And pray that the issue is with the board and when they check audio shouldn't work.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
But it does matters for MSI. If it works in other systems and not in yours, then the problem lies in your system.

There is so much trouble shooting option and probably you have tried every single one of them. Even if one of us try troubleshoot this issue, it will still be ones you already tried.

It took about a week last time, right? So wait for a week, let them check. And pray that the issue is with the board and when they check audio shouldn't work.
Audio worked last time for them so I think it will work again,the issue may be there if they will use my system config for example R5 3600 or other parts which play role in system build.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Audio worked last time for them so I think it will work again,the issue may be there if they will use my system config for example R5 3600 or other parts which play role in system build.
You should tell MSI guy to test it with ryzen 3600 because this MAX version mobo was especially launched for such processors only.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, they can do that if they have 3600 and try to see if the issue is still there with the processor. They tried with an APU last time. Ask them if they can try it with Ryzen 3600 this time.
It would be good, if they can do this in your city. Unfortunately, they just act as collection center and sending the board somewhere else to do it.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Why a refurbished, why not a new one? It's faulty right out of the box, it's not like you used it for years and failed. Ask for a new one. If he says no, escalate the issue and send an email to MSI explaining the whole thing and ask them to process the request quick.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Why a refurbished, why not a new one? It's faulty right out of the box, it's not like you used it for years and failed. Ask for a new one. If he says no, escalate the issue and send an email to MSI explaining the whole thing and ask them to process the request quick.
Yes I just talked to MSI service centre (from website) on phone,they told me to mail indiaservice@msi.com and tell them the whole issue...and I will send mail in few minutes...and yes you are right why should I use refurbished one ,I paid for new one and I must get new working product...hope things will be sorted out here

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
So they are saying it's working?
The video was attached with below mail.
Dear Customer,

As per your discussion with our representative on call today,we processed your product on urgent basis and we are sharing the test reports of the same.
Requested of you to please approve it of the attachment.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Btw the guy who first tested it and ask me to send it back,is not replying properly to WhatsApp messages and the mail I got with different MSI guy's mail id,and I think he got it in the evening around office closing time so probably tomorrow morning he will call me to get proper info and yes I send them mail already with all the details and events happened till now.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
When he calls you tomorrow, tell him this whole process has happened once before and don't want to take any more change again.

Ask him to try it with,
Headphone using headphone jack at the rear
Headphone using headphone jack at the front

Ask him to do this live. Ask him to show you the ports connected clearly. When you're satisfied with headphone test, ask him to try it with speakers. Again try both front and rear jack.

Ask him if he can try it with Ryzen 3600.
Ask him about the OS and it's version, BIOS version, audio driver and it's version used in the test.
x --------------- x --------------- x
Did you ever try bench test like he did?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
When he calls you tomorrow, tell him this whole process has happened once before and don't want to take any more change again.

Ask him to try it with,
Headphone using headphone jack at the rear
Headphone using headphone jack at the front

Ask him to do this live. Ask him to show you the ports connected clearly. When you're satisfied with headphone test, ask him to try it with speakers. Again try both front and rear jack.

Ask him if he can try it with Ryzen 3600.
Ask him about the OS and it's version, BIOS version, audio driver and it's version used in the test.
x --------------- x --------------- x
Did you ever try bench test like he did?
Bench test?I don't know what is it u and noone suggested it so no I am not tried it till now.unless he will not show me something different than what I tried before it will not gonna work in my system.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
It is testing your assembled system on a test bench, like on top of the mobo box, before putting it inside a cabinet. This is to make sure everything works fine.
No I did not test it like that...this is my first PC build whatever I googled or come to know a out pc building is come in last 1 and half month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom