Status
Not open for further replies.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Bench test?I don't know what is it u and noone suggested it so no I am not tried it till now.unless he will not show me something different than what I tried before it will not gonna work in my system.
It was suggested before. Probably you missed, I guess.

If it comes to that (worked at their end and all they can do is send the board to you), take it and do a bench test with CPU, MB, GPU, KB, 1 stick of RAM and PSU. Use Ubuntu Live.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
They(MSI) are asking me what do I want?they are saying if this Mobo is not working in my system ,new one will also not work...but I doubt that...what should I ask them to do?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
They(MSI) are asking me what do I want?they are saying if this Mobo is not working in my system ,new one will also not work...but I doubt that...what should I ask them to do?
Sounds like an open option is given. Ask whatever you think is best which they can say yes to.
Take money and go for some other board.
You can ask for new board if that's what you feel. But if that too didn't work (audio out), not a lot you can do about it then.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did MSI guy confirmed mobo was tested with ryzen 3xxx processor,if yes then nothing much you can do except asking for refund of money or trying your luck again by getting some local pc shop to assemble the pc for you. If MSI guy did not tested mobo with ryzen 3xxx processor then just ask for refund & get another mobo.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Did MSI guy confirmed mobo was tested with ryzen 3xxx processor,if yes then nothing much you can do except asking for refund of money or trying your luck again by getting some local pc shop to assemble the pc for you. If MSI guy did not tested mobo with ryzen 3xxx processor then just ask for refund & get another mobo.
Yes he said he tested on 3600 but first he said he tested it on 2500 ,later he added he tested it on 3600 too and tell me that he will restest it if I am want to but I did not ask for retest as he said he is already done with it.
Which new Mobo you are suggesting?

Sounds like an open option is given. Ask whatever you think is best which they can say yes to.
Take money and go for some other board.
You can ask for new board if that's what you feel. But if that too didn't work (audio out), not a lot you can do about it then.
I saw the similar problem with the board in some forum and it was solved after new Mobo by the way which new Mobo you will suggest me to buy?

Can cpu cause the audio problem?can cabinet cause audio problems?

Last edited by a moderator:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like I said,get your pc assembled at some local pc shop which will rule out any connection/cabinet error.Since you are new to pc assembling so it is hard to say that you are not making any mistake while assembling the pc(even experienced person sometimes make mistakes while assembling pc). I would have preferred if MSI guy had recorded a video clearly showing a ryzen 3xxx processor installed in mobo & then fitting the cpu fan over it & then turning on the system & showing audio working via connected speaker/earphone.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Like I said,get your pc assembled at some local pc shop which will rule out any connection/cabinet error.Since you are new to pc assembling so it is hard to say that you are not making any mistake while assembling the pc(even experienced person sometimes make mistakes while assembling pc). I would have preferred if MSI guy had recorded a video clearly showing a ryzen 3xxx processor installed in mobo & then fitting the cpu fan over it & then turning on the system & showing audio working via connected speaker/earphone.
They are sending Mobo in my city and then some local service centre will test it here with their cpu then my cpu.
Wait and trouble is forever.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Hello all,
This is first time I am decide to make my first gaming pc the best part is it is with my money.
I heard this forum will be helpful so hope i heard true..

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: latest High graphics games and it is for streaming and for making YouTube videos so it includes editing of the videos too.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: without HDD,mouse, keyboard, Monitor my budget is 60000.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes if it is helpful but after atleast 6 months of the purchase.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:W 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I am planning to buy 240gb add as I already have 1tb HDD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No but please suggest entry level monitor for my budget.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: reusing HDD,monitor, keyboard,mouse.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in a week(7 days)

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will try to build by myself if it is not tough for the person who has idea about computer.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Ahmedabad, Gujarat,india...and yes if I get a good deal I will love to buy online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Hope this forum will be helpful.
And One more question :
Is PC better then Consoles for gaming and it's live stream?

My Youtube Channel = *www.Youtube.com/InVideoGames

Worst mistake of 2019 ,life is upside down after it ...
:duh2::duh2::duh2:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't think CPU could be the reason, chipset handles audio.
Since you haven't ruled out cabinet by doing bench test, that could be a reason. But you have disassembled and assembled more than once, the probability is less.

Still you're taking chances and take his word for it. You should have asked for live test. In video, it's not 3600. It's an APU, I don't see any GPU installed in the test. Probably he tested with 3600 but not recorded and/or sent you the video.

Which motherboard?
To have peace of mind, spend more and get X570.
If not, other B450 boards but not MSI. Why not MSI? Coz, if you face the issue again right after buying, you will not have upper hand asking help from them esp. after taking money.
If you want to go with MSI again, you can ask them to send a new one. If still have issues with audio, buy sound card and live with it.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
I don't think CPU could be the reason, chipset handles audio.
Since you haven't ruled out cabinet by doing bench test, that could be a reason. But you have disassembled and assembled more than once, the probability is less.

Still you're taking chances and take his word for it. You should have asked for live test. In video, it's not 3600. It's an APU, I don't see any GPU installed in the test. Probably he tested with 3600 but not recorded and/or sent you the video.

Which motherboard?
To have peace of mind, spend more and get X570.
If not, other B450 boards but not MSI. Why not MSI? Coz, if you face the issue again right after buying, you will not have upper hand asking help from them esp. after taking money.
If you want to go with MSI again, you can ask them to send a new one. If still have issues with audio, buy sound card and live with it.
Yes I did almost 3-4 times full assembly and even I showed it to technical guy and during first time I am only done Mobo and cpu fitting other things were done by technical guy.

I just ask them to make video with R5 3600.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
This is the only thing left to do , xxxxxx luck continues...
It's my laptop screen

Attachments

• IMG_20190924_162923.jpg
    IMG_20190924_162923.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Got this response
"Hello Sir.
Sorry for the delay, Please note that you will get the test report tomorrow!

thank you"
:( :(

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Well think of some positive things you get out of this experience,you now know much more than an average person about pc assembling.
Enough learning,i am getting too much knowledge constantly which is i dont like at all...Even i dont want anyone to get knowledge like this...

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Is it possible that psu's hd audio has problem???just guessing ,btw in few hours I will get Mobo test report with ryzen

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
What do you mean by PSU's HD audio? PSU doesn't have audio.
I mean that hd audio wire which connects to Mobo,btw I don't know why are they taking so much time in uploading ryzen build test video,they uploaded last two videos in just 2-3 hours.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I mean that hd audio wire which connects to Mobo,btw I don't know why are they taking so much time in uploading ryzen build test video,they uploaded last two videos in just 2-3 hours.
That's for front audio jack which comes with your cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom