Tamil Nadu and Karnataka in WW 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

@drgrudge.. you cant put your point across just by adding more swear words to it...
citise the politicans its ok..but some people here are crossing the line and saying all kannadigas are bad... the trouble makers are few..dont think of us all as them...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Search them in torrent...you will find the original copy! Sharing is good!friendship is peace!
Hope you get the point....
Go torrent!

As for the rasigar mandrum...
I have a close friend in one of the fan club, and i too was so curious on what they do in those clubs...so i enquired them...he said , there is nothing much except you get first day tickets free or for original price...remember first day shows for top heroes can go for .5k to 1.5k....against the original price of say 30 to 50 bucks....
And they do all the fan thing like making cutouts..etc...they did a fasting to show their involvement and to an extend to grab peoples attention...

praka123

left this forum longback
^they will also do fights infront of theatres. Vijay fans vs Ajith fans etc :rolleyes:

anyways get ontopic:
today on news so vattaal nagraj barking like a dog! :D he and his kannada rakshabna vedike stood from first itself for anti-tamil.

he is ridiculous.
while there was a news few months back that a lady thief from karnataka was beaten by muslims of edappal,calicut.
suddenly their "hero" mr.vattan nagaraj and his anti-social friends ran to madivala and kalasipalya tourist bus booking offices and stopped kerala services! :lol:
pathetic!

In kannada news channels they are broadcasting that Rajani Kanth should ask apology to kannadigas!
also may be true for Arjun Sarga(gentleman fame),Murali etc :D

@giga santhosh :Thumba Dhanyavadagalu ;)

vaithy

In the zone
there is a old story that I had remembered...When ' Karna' was dying, Lord krishna appeared as Brahmin, and asked him 'Water'.. karna who know the truth of krishna immediately pick out the arrows which embebded inside his body, then offer the flow of blood to that brahmin.." take this even you are my enemy.. I'll shouldn't die without offerring this water that you begged me.."

praka123

left this forum longback
^are u a Iyer?

read this news:
HOSUR: Protests staged by Kannada outfits in Karnataka over the Hogenakkal water project has irked Kannada-speaking people residing in the Krishnagiri and Dharmapuri districts.

�If Hogenakkal drinking water project was implemented, the greatest beneficiaries would be the Kannada-speaking people staying in Krishnagiri and Dharmapuri districts,� said A Kumar, Kannadiga and a councillor in the Hosur Municipality.

Kannadigas constitute 30 to 35 per cent of population in Krishnagiri. In fact, Krishnagiri is the only district in the state that has government schools with Kannada as a second language.

Talking to this website's newspaper, Venugopal, another Kannadiga and a councillor in Hosur Municipality, said, �When Kannadigas are residing in majority in these two districts why are these Kannada outfits in Karnataka opposing this project,� he said.

Kannadigas in the Hosur region would stage agitations against Kannada outfits if they continued opposing the water project, he added.
*www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?...ge=T&Title=Southern+News+-+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0

legolas

Padawan
there is a old story that I had remembered...When ' Karna' was dying, Lord krishna appeared as Brahmin, and asked him 'Water'.. karna who know the truth of krishna immediately pick out the arrows which embebded inside his body, then offer the flow of blood to that brahmin.." take this even you are my enemy.. I'll shouldn't die without offerring this water that you begged me.."
really? because, the one I learned was that, Karna couldn't be killed because of his "punyas" and so the "dharma devatha" was protecting him from Arjun's arrows... and so, Lord Krishna goes as a brahmin and praises him with a song and then asks as a token of appreciation (to the guy who never says NO to any1) Karna's punya. When he has no fire/water to keep as "sakshi" (evidence) in giving the punya, he seeks his blood as evidence and gives it to the brahman (Krishna) and hten Arjun kills him.

Ok, now back to the topic!! ;)

vaithy

In the zone
To make any promise 'Water'(varuna) necessary for 'sakshi' Krishna know karna could not gave to him, because his approaching death..but karna defied him , with blood(water) as 'sakshi' to him..itikasa are about ideas and philosophy not mere story lines..

o.k. let us return to topic

vaithy

praka123

left this forum longback
I think these states made on lingual base is the problem of India.
In south India atleast,they should make states like Mysore-banglore(south karnataka) to Madras state along with parts of andhra.from satara to Hubballi make another state.from(west) Gokarna to Kanyakumari another state.problems are over :)

I said these with the similarities of people although of different languages,but almost same culture :) tamilians share almost same culture with Mysoreans,parts of andhra like nellore,tirupathi etc.while marathi speakers of north karnataka can have another state.
kodavas can have another state.Manglore/udupi,karkala/kerala/kanyakumari can be another state.that will be fine.
break this language based division.(although it is very doubtful any other state/area ppl would like to be part of TN though :lol: definitely keralites DONT!)
offtopic:
Every One remembers and appreciates Karna(or in north hindians- karan) is such Dana Dharmi.He gave his Kavacha Kundala's to krishna .He is also a kunti putra. :-|

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ dude, you are starting another fight permanently and putting all people in the same place to fight and die he he!!! ;) Rajni kanth posters will be torn and Raj kumar posters will be stuck! ;)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
praka123 -
Splitting TN is unacceptable. Need to divide any further atleast in the case of TN.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Either the Centre should centralise water or TN should decentralise NLC.

Taking over NLC would give abundant power to TN and solve the energy crisis and surplus energy can be sold to Karnataka and Andhra in exchange for water !

J

just in

Either the Centre should centralise water or TN should decentralise NLC.

Taking over NLC would give abundant power to TN and solve the energy crisis and surplus energy can be sold to Karnataka and Andhra in exchange for water !

for a matter of fact karnataka is paying for the electricty, do you think any politician would give it free ,that money would be used for 'development' with commisions

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
For you info: Karnataka is paying the NLC (Central Govt.) and not to TN. And NLC is yet to give relief for thousands of people who gave their land to NLC.

Offtopic: You just bumped up an year old thread :D. Seems you just signed up to post an answer. Grow up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom