Tamil Nadu and Karnataka in WW 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Note: This is a BS thread. Might contain words/language which might offend you. This is a rant and might waste your time. If you're sensitive or not thick skinned, please leave the thread.

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka in WW 3 (Water Wars 3 :D).

If you're wondering what's the problem.. they're are telling that the parts of Dharmapuri Dist in TN is a deputed area and parts of it belongs to Karnataka. So no projects were taken by the TN Govt. and that dist. is the most backward dist. in TN. When TN CM announced the drinking water project, Karnataka seems to have a problem.

They damaged property in Bangalore and Mysore belonging to Tamils. Also it seems that Tamil films running in Karnataka also been stopped. AFAIK, there's no protest in Chennai/TN regarding waters. It's only in B'lore/Mysore/Karnataka where you see protests and people indulging in damaging Tamil/public property.

Karnataka politicians are bastards. Don't they have any respect for India's sovereignty? The ****ers want Ooty, Erode, Dharmapuri (inc. Hokenagal) to Karnataka (Source: Thinakaran; my cousin said this so not 100% sure).

I'm doing my part. We were planning to visit Bangalore for vacation (after traveling to Mumbai, Pune) this summer. I've asked my cousins to cancel Bangalore part and we're travelling to Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Khandala and Mahabaleshwar (pardon me for spelling errors) and returning back to Chennai. :D

What do you think? This time with the Karnataka Elections coming up, they want score some brownie points with this issues. Lame bastards.

WARNING: OFFENSIVE CONTENT. IF YOU SUFFER FROM FURY WHEN SOMEONE INSULTS THE PEOPLE OF A STATE, OR IF YOU ARE A HEART PATIENT OR A PREGNANT WOMAN OR A PERSON BELOW 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DON'T READ WHAT I HAVE POSTED.

^^Are, all indian politicians are bastards and rascals.

In karnataka, the intellectual population(obviously including myself) conciders itself a part of India and India alone(though some are world citizens) and hates the common folk who are hyper patriotic with their state along with the politicians and create troubles.

The same happens in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bihar, Andra Pradesh and Gujrat.

here, if you insult a useless film acting bastard, they get all psycho and mob you.
Many were brutually murdered or mobbed and property destroyed when some people insulted some freak called Raj Kumar, who is an ugly kannada film actor once kidnapped by Veerappan. Then there is this over patriotism with the state, with these foolish and dumb local-lingo-only population getting angry and mobbing english speakers because they don't understand what the english-speakers are talking.

In kerala, there is atleast one strike per week by the government for really stupid issues. My dad knows the details for he lives there, but I can't provide some personal views regarding this state. And yes, these strikes are sponsored by the government.

Everywhere, there is jelousy by these useless politicians and some locals who are so ineffitient in everything, that they need reservations to stop "outsiders" competing against them. Ask one of them the reasons for protesting and he would say you someone stole "his" job. Now who the hell is he to think jobs in the place he lives in are his ? These are all useless rascals. So try to be away from them as long as possible.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
It seems karnataka govt gave permission to build the dam in 1998... TN PWD minister Duraimurugan released the relevant documents and minutes of meetings to the press...

and now they fight.. I dont want to curse and generalise the whole of karnataka but its pathetic that some ill minded politicians staging a drama like this and all the people of that land get a bad name :(

btw lol nice name water wars 3 :p... we should all get a water gun and fight in protest of these water wars... we will get media attention ;)
imagine the headlines "youth group in Chennai stages water gun fight to protest against the TN-karnataka tussle :D :lol:

_

ray|raven

Think Zen.
From what little experience I had with the people of Bangalore when I stayed there for 8 months,
I can say that the folks there are very nice.

Its the government and corrupt politicians that bring bad name to it,
and any state for that matter in this country of ours.

praka123

left this forum longback
I fully agree with what @drgrudge is trying to say! :-|(yo,intha thread-e fightclub le podalam-lle?)

TN survives with kaveri water.the water from Mettoor is reaching to the eastern end of the state and whole TN depends on that water.

kannadigas(NI's too) most of them, live to hate tamils.beating/looting TN in Blore,mysoor and other southern parts of karnataka.

I read some time back that a shooting team from madras had to escape from somewhere near mandya due to violent mobs from that area chages them.regionalism?isnt this too much?

already karnataka itself is not united ,I think.
westcoast there is tuluvas,konkani's,christians etc.while there is madikeri(kodagu) which is asking for separate statehood. after hubli-dharwad,it is marathi/hindi which is the common language(belagavi's?)
where is the unity?heh?unity is only against for beating off poor tamilians.
why dont they give belgaum(marathi widely spoken) to MH ?

I know,tamilians will not learn local languages easily except may be malayalam.
not only due to water problem,historically ppl in karnataka and kerala(yes!) hates tamilian immigrants.

but without tamilians it is impossible to survive atleast for us in kerala(everything from vegetables,labours comes from esp tn,andhra and karnataka)
this karnatak rakshana vedike,vattal nagraj and other sh1tlords are creating big problems.the hate message is spread and fuelled by these politicians.
when I was in Manglore,they(bunts) used to say that their 71 grama's are in kerala(kasaragode) and they dont accept they are part of kerala state.wtf?:confused: this is like it is ppl are not feeling like they are in India and care too much for regionalism :evil:

give the water!else Centre have to Join north indian rivers(originating from himalaya) to south and esp to TN.
remember the case!I am amazed to know that Coimbatore city survives for drinking water from siruvani dam in palakkad,kerala.same goes with madura city(mullaperiyar dam idukki) the whole TN except few areas survive from water available from other states.
TN in general is dry,barron lands as u know.(I know TN politicians are another set of b@stard$ who are there provoking ppl)

remember,Bombay underworld got underworld dons of TN origin after the bastards there wanting to loot and kill south indians back in 1960's.I suspect this will happen in k`taka also

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
From what little experience I had with the people of Bangalore when I stayed there for 8 months,

+1. Yes. It's the government that does these stupid things.

They did the same to Andhra (Almatti dam over Krishna) and now to TN.

Donno why they do these things and say that they are preserving water for next 5 years, 6 years when states like TN and Andhra face water scarcity (for irrigation) at current time. Andhra was extremely lucky due the huge amounts of rainfall that happened for the past two years kept their dams full of water.

Again, Andhra govt. points finger towards Karnataka for lack for water but they don't care for the huge amounts of Godavari waters going into the sea. People there are urging to build more dams over Godavari, divert water, but govt. really never cared.

It's all policians, who are responsible for this divide. They join communities for votes, they divide communities for votes.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

praka123 -
Historically Karnataka has never released water to TN/Pudhucherry/Kerela/AP except when they had copious flow due to rains. They've defied the voice of all people from the farmers, people, govt. in center and even Supreme Court (SM Krishna once was pulled up by the Supreme court when they didn't honour SC's order).

But this is the limit. They're asking not to develop or do project in other states and ask their 'property'. They can get Ooty, Erode, Dharampuri in their dreams.

Moved to Fight Club.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Totally agree with you! Kannadigans are very good people as much as i have seen them.. being from outside(WB) i felt they are very nice and calm people.. but as usually all people cant be good and some bustards has to put there nose as they don't have any good work to do these type of things happen!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yep agree with above post

politicians and opportunits ruins the harmony

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Note: This is a BS thread.
BS=???. plz explain what it means.....
Tamil Nadu and Karnataka in WW 3 (Water Wars 3 :D).

If you're wondering what's the problem.. they're are telling that the parts of Dharmapuri Dist in TN is a deputed area and parts of it belongs to Karnataka. So no projects were taken by the TN Govt. and that dist. is the most backward dist. in TN. When TN CM announced the drinking water project, Karnataka seems to have a problem.

They damaged property in Bangalore and Mysore belonging to Tamils. Also it seems that Tamil films running in Karnataka also been stopped. AFAIK, there's no protest in Chennai/TN regarding waters. It's only in B'lore/Mysore/Karnataka where you see protests and people indulging in damaging Tamil/public property.

Karnataka politicians are bastards. Don't they have any respect for India's sovereignty? The ****ers want Ooty, Erode, Dharmapuri (inc. Hokenagal) to Karnataka (Source: Thinakaran; my cousin said this so not 100% sure).
couple of days back i heard that tamil movies are to be banned in karnataka..... if its related to WW3, then its totally absurd. I mean even bollywood movies are screened in pakistan, a country with whom we have had 3 wars:shock:.

could someone explain what "nation" means to these crazy people???

I'm doing my part. We were planning to visit Bangalore for vacation (after traveling to Mumbai, Pune) this summer. I've asked my cousins to cancel Bangalore part and we're travelling to Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Khandala and Mahabaleshwar (pardon me for spelling errors) and returning back to Chennai. :D
well i dont think some lame actions/comments by a few petty politicians should stop you from visiting karnataka. i fondly remember my trips in southern karnataka....... bangalore, shravanabelagola, hassan, shringeri, udupi and also mysore.

What do you think? This time with the Karnataka Elections coming up, they want score some brownie points with this issues. Lame bastards.
maybe true..... but its an old issue. i remember rioting in places like mandya a few years back.........

praka123

left this forum longback
these revolts are only in mysoor-blore belt.other parts of k`taka are silent,I think.
while I read,in madras,many institutions of kannadiga's are destroyed by tamilians(hotels etc).

vaithy

In the zone
It is very sad, that politicians are dividing the country on a petty issues for their vote share, denying the fellow countrymen water, place food etc., karnataka peoples are not a cruel one, as depicted in news papers and Televisions.. I have lived for three years in Karnataka and understand them.. they are the most innocents and open minded peoples compared to others.. But they also easily manipulated by the politicians.. violence in Bangaloru hurt them than any others, because Tamils cotributed Bangaluru's growth financialy and economically.. bangaluru is the life line of karnataka.. It is the I.T capital of India.. violence in any form hurt its growth pull away the investors from it and move the industries to another states, and it will increase the jobless kannadikas in the state.. again they may not find employment in other states because politicians ensured that the kannada students doesnot learn other languages of india.. unless some bold leader like Devraj Urs appeared , karnataka may degraded worse than Bihar.. I pray for them..

vaithy

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
these revolts are only in mysoor-blore belt.other parts of k`taka are silent,I think.
while I read,in madras,many institutions of kannadiga's are destroyed by tamilians(hotels etc).
*img355.imageshack.us/img355/7066/dsc00383566fa1.th.jpg

this thing is very very sad :(

_

praka123

left this forum longback
First,kannadigas beated,chased tamils during veerappan-rajkumar issue.
what does poor tams have to do?
when Rajkumar(annavaru?) expired due to natural causes,again tamils are chased in Banglore. :evil: this sucks!

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

For the first time I'm seeing protests in Chennai/TN. Seems that the patience has ran out.

Tamil Channel and Kanada Channels has been blacked out in B'lore and Chennai resp. B'lore is the loser. :twisted: Very few watch Kanada channels but the same can't be said for Tamil Channels (which is more in number and better in quality). :lol:

lol. chennai following in footsteps of mumbai....:D (ie thrashing migrants)
Eh? Get your facts right. It's Bangalore which has been doing this for years. In fact Mumbai has followed B'lore footsteps.

well i dont think some lame actions/comments by a few petty politicians should stop you from visiting karnataka. i fondly remember my trips in southern karnataka....... bangalore, shravanabelagola, hassan, shringeri, udupi and also mysore.
I've been to Bangalore/Karnataka for atleast 3 times. B'Lore is just 6 hours drive from Chennai. These incidents gave an excuse for me to cancel Bangalore in our vacation itinerary.

legolas

Padawan
^ ^ both the politicians are cutthroat bastar*s but it seems to me that the kannadigas are much more brainwashed and immersed in the poltical mudwaters than the tamilians, after all the whole issue boils down to, "would you be kind enough to provide water to a fellow Indian?, you being on the western ghats and we on the otherwise-great eastern ghats.

but, i just have 1 question, do the kannadigas pay tamil nadu for electricity?? i am from tamil nadu (not so into these politics, sorry), but a friend of mine from bangalore told me that karnataka pays for getting electric power from tamil nadu...?

how i see it, is more like how @metalheadgautham had put it... the kannadigas seem to be much more senti and gullible and play puppets under the hands of the influential puppet masters - politicians... :curse: - for their "thing" to turn into a hose-pipe :D

praka123

left this forum longback
honestly saying:
historically kannadigas hates tamils.they look tamils as some intruders,uncivilized,unclean,untidy,blacky.they call konga(as from kongunadu) in kannada, the tamils.
2-3 decades back,tamil labours are forcibly moved out of many cities in karnataka and maharashtra(bombay) {remember's when I was a child read mags at that time(85-86)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom