Tamil Nadu and Karnataka in WW 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaithy

In the zone
sadly what any one didn't tell is, the projects of drinking water in Krishnagiri and Dharmapuri is from the T.N share of water, and the affected party is actually the Delta farmers of kaveri basin in T.N.. everyone forget what is it all about now,, Actually this is T.N. C.M's headache if the scheme effected.. but his friend 'Vattal' has saved him again.. now the whole of tamil nadu united behind this Machiavellian, even the Delta farmers had to forget about their woes..

vaithy

naveenchandran

In the zone
this person named "Vattal Nagaraj" goes everywhere and claims it belong to karnataka!
LOL!!

Looks like someday he would go to delhi and would say that it would belong to karnataka!
ROFL!

praka123

left this forum longback
^he is the "kannada kampu"! :D
Vattal Nagraja?In malayalam,vatt means mad,I think this nagraj deserved that tilte :D
he is a mad man just in karnatak for violence against tamils.

nix

@drgrudge: you should refrain from insulting those who do not agree with your view. if you have a counterview, mention it. that will be far better than calling others as kids. i did not expect you to post such hate filled messages. quality posts from your side will be appreciated.

as for the issue, i condemn the mentality of some people involved on both sides. i urge readers to cease regionalism. we are all indians. we should not fight amongst ourselves. i hope the thead ends here. i do not want any more posts that encourage hate.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
sadly what any one didn't tell is, the projects of drinking water in Krishnagiri and Dharmapuri is from the T.N share of water, and the affected party is actually the Delta farmers of kaveri basin in T.N.. everyone forget what is it all about now,, Actually this is T.N. C.M's headache if the scheme effected.. but his friend 'Vattal' has saved him again.. now the whole of tamil nadu united behind this Machiavellian, even the Delta farmers had to forget about their woes..

vaithy
lol interesting take on the dispute... hmmm

_

@drgrudge: you should refrain from insulting those who do not agree with your view. if you have a counterview, mention it. that will be far better than calling others as kids. i did not expect you to post such hate filled messages. quality posts from your side will be appreciated.

as for the issue, i condemn the mentality of some people involved on both sides. i urge readers to cease regionalism. we are all indians. we should not fight amongst ourselves. i hope the thead ends here. i do not want any more posts that encourage hate.
the first rule of fight club is not to talk about fight club

well the second rule is to fight :p :D

its way better to fight in forums we are not going to harm anyones property or injure people... which is actually the situation in reality..

and people cant leave regionalism in a jiffy... its in our bloods.. so it comes out subconsiously.. and I'm not ashamed of it.. I'm an Indian first I know well but I also have good respect for my native place and people...

if someone is injuring our people and demolishing our establishments.. while they are innocent people who are actually creating wealth for the state in question.. it becomes necessary to show dissent to that kind of behaviour..

we are not fighting ourselves here we are trying to analyse the crap going on in real life...

and theres nothing personal involved here... I might have an argument with adi here but that would be just this thread... out of this thread I will ready to help whatever problems he has... there is no hate here just some HOT discussions :p

and whats wrong in calling adi a kid... isnt he?? :p ;)

_

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
kannadians nothing but behaving as pakisatanis in this matter...
its as fool as the kashmir claim by pakistan.
now I hate banglore & karnataka more than pakistan :mad:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

I was frustrated. I started this thread with a disclaimer. You're not a kid: "Look moomy, drgrudge uttered the f word and called me bastard". If you don't like intimidating languages used, please leave the thread.

Bangalore is mine as much it belongs to any Kannadiga. Being born & brought up in Chennai, obviously I'll have some home town/native love and attachment to Chennai/TN. Don't think I'm some regionalism whore. I've travlled all over in India. I love Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Chandigarh. I love India.

Leave all the Cauvery issue, Chennai Vs Bangalore but this time Karnataka has crossed the limit.

Just think:-
1. Who started the violence?
2. Who blocked the Tamil Channels in Karnataka? [Karnataka is the loser. Very few watch Kanada channels but the same can't be said for Tamil Channels (which is more in number and better in quality). :lol:]
3. Who are these morons who tell what development projects be taken up in other states which uses none of their resources?
4. Who claimed Ooty, Krishnageri, Dharmapuri and Erode be a part of Karnataka?
5. Why is Tamil Films banned in Karnataka? (Do Tamil films & Channels bring water to farmers?)

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Well said drgrudge....
I think its time we give those poor farmers in tn some air to breathe...
Why cant the ka shut the f ck up and do their business..?

I am only angry because it directly hurts those poor farmers....you morons!
In todays world of rich getting richer stuff...all is left for those farmers are these cultivation...let them have it...they dont know anyother job...let them live!
If you want to make head lines you stupid politicians , go fight pakistan or catch osama...you d!ck heads!
P.s sorry for being to violent...
But i cant take stuff which hurts farmers..

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
kannadians nothing but behaving as pakisatanis in this matter...
its as fool as the kashmir claim by pakistan.
now I hate banglore & karnataka more than pakistan :mad:

Hold ur horses, don't compare karnataka, bangalore or even TN with pakistan.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
The 1998 Story of Hogenakkal
In a letter, Union Ministry of Water Resources gave Tamil Nadu the go-ahead for the project

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/5677/dsc00386ud7.th.jpg *img405.imageshack.us/img405/1006/dsc00387ej6.th.jpg

Images from 'The Hindu' dated 5th April 2008... Front Page Article
(Used without permission.. under fair use faith)

;)

_

S

svzard

The problem is we do not have the records right. The Kannada authorities or so called intellectuals show us records which give an impression that Kannadigas have been wronged. While it is the same case with Tamils. Each of us without knowing the actual facts fight amongst us.

Well, you say TamilNadu doesnot have water. I come from a village and had faced water scarsity till I settled in Bangalore. Farmers in our place prefer to grow eucalyptus plantation which doesnot need much water, than to risk farming.

Problems are there on both sides but are compounded by the politicians. Yes, the matter has taken this shape because of impending local elections. We have to keep our cool and not get carried away by regional feelings.

As for as the complaints against mad hero worship, its not characteristic of Kannadigas alone. Its all over the country, especially so in south India. Has nobody heard of Chiranjivi, Rajini, Khushboo fan clubs. For every new release of Megastar's movies sheep etc are killed (Bali). Heard there are(or atleast plans for) 'temples' to Khushbhu. When people have no food or water, litres of milk is used for 'abhishekam' to the demi gods of celluloid.

Madness as it may seem its all mob psychology. Showing anger and frustration on anything and anybody... That's not an excuse but it is what it is...

praka123

left this forum longback
well I heard there are temples for movie stars all over TN.
Isnt it that rasikar narpani manram thing? :lol: that is sick!let the film heroes be heroes until u leave the theater.afterwards,dont care for these fellas.

In my place,no one care for these so called movie stars.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^

Its about the money...

these rasigar narpani mandrams get moolah from the actors... and key ppl in it get a lot... and at times they do some good also ;)

_

praka123

left this forum longback
frankly these fans mandrams are losers!they are there for violence pretending they are doing charity!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
frankly these fans mandrams are losers!they are there for violence pretending they are doing charity!
reg. TN

:|
its for fun.

its just like, you supporting OSS & bashing everyone else (M"$"):p

most of these fans have poor (financial) background, for them its a good time pass, they get to see the stars (sometimes), they get money...:p
btw that raj kumar incident was plain stupidity. why did they create such a nonsense, it showed that the fans have no respect to their hero...:| PATHETIC
that showed how much integrity KA has within:|
E=mc^2 Rajkumar’s death and Rioting Bangalore LOOL, just found this .

TN should bring "Desalination" plants to reality.

when travelling from B'lore to chennai on train, there are so many bridges that i see, but none has a river running under it :?
Indian govt. should realise ATLEAST now that water is disappearing FAST & take some steps.

fight over water is just pathetic.

------------
*www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/aiw/offtopic.gif
getting 150KBps on data1 ul900*www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/s/diablo.gif

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ praka, here's a gift for u

Well, if someone can recall, during march-april of 2007 there was a water war between karnataka and TN, so I think it keeps oscillating. So why to worry, huh ?

This war never ends, but has breaks in between.

I'm sad that very own karnataka ppl are saying that we can't give water. Coz I believe that one must not say no when the other asks them for water. Traditional, though.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
:lol:

apparently they are trying to encode H2O to some obscure hex number like 02heb776c59a736 so that TN has to pay Karnataka to get the decode key :p

:D
ROFL....... u just made my day.:p:p:p.

if i may add to it: .......
for now TN CM Karunanidhi has decided to use demo version, till the end of Karnataka elections. After that he will buy full version, by OEM's [either central govt or god, depending on whether you are an atheist or not] permission.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom