Votes: 13 56.5%
  • HTC One X

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
Looks matters for me than a slight drop in performance :p.

But will One X last for atleast 18-20hrs on moderate use(2g enabled)?

Btw I need a long lasting phone(not by battery, I mean phone's life). So according to you all which will be good?

rider

as Kratos
Looks matters for me than a slight drop in performance :p.

But will One X last for atleast 18-20hrs on moderate use(2g enabled)?

Btw I need a long lasting phone(not by battery, I mean phone's life). So according to you all which will be good?

new firmware update fix the battery life, now its better than before.
For phone's life the best is Nokia phone, but between these two both are fine.

randomuser111

Technomancer
@desiJATT
Woah dude you don't have to quote my post and EDIT !

And I assume you mean to say screen and camera are better on S3, then my friend you are just being biased as you own the S3. I am sure every single person on this forum who has seen the GS3 and One X screens will agree the One X screen simply blows away the S3's screen.

@iPlay

The GS3 has significantly better battery life than the One X. It easily lasts a day, whereas with the One X it might be a little difficult.

rider

as Kratos
The GS3 has significantly better battery life than the One X. It easily lasts a day, whereas with the One X it might be a little difficult.

Both of them almost having same battery life which last full day in moderate use, the editor of mobile tech review says the difference of just 30 min that I think is not much and last week it gets firmware update to increase battery life, dunno how much battery increased after that.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Mobile Tech review ? That's a US site. They are comparing krait s4 One X against krait s4 S3. So obviously there won't be much difference between both but the Galaxy S3 Exynos Quad has better battery life than Tegra 3 quad One X. :)

Battery life figures from GSMArena

Endurance

GS3- 43 hours
One X - 37 hours

Talktime

GS3 - 10:20
One X - 9:57

Web Browsing

GS3 - 5:17
One X - 4:18

Video playback

GS3 - 10:01
One X - 5:45

Source

*www.gsmarena.com/quad_core_shootout-review-790p3.php

tkin

Back to school!!
Galaxy S3 is for 33k only/Dealer warranty: BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 | 1 YR SELLER / DEALER WARRANTY | eBay

Last edited:
OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
Thanks a lot guys for the help..

Bought Galaxy SIII with Samsung warranty from eBay using 10%off coupon.

Top Bottom