• HTC One X

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
which coupon from what bank?

It was like 10%(max.3500) discount with min purchase of 30,000.

In eBay they send coupons via mail.

Check your mail if u have eBay account.

Every week i get different coupons as i use eBay to buy lots of stuff :p

rider

as Kratos
Yea, we all have 1000 rupees discount by some bank. There is never a discount like flat 10% that can deduct price upto 3500 :cryeyesout:

tkin

Back to school!!
Yea, we all have 1000 rupees discount by some bank. There is never a discount like flat 10% that can deduct price upto 3500 :cryeyesout:
I got this once, I was broke back then, never again :cryeyesout:
*i.imgur.com/mEoK8.jpg

OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman

My friend bought 2 watches of 23k each from my eBay accout. So might be because of that I got.

tkin

Back to school!!
NO, its not due to how much you use it, I don't use my account for much, one noctua cooler, m35, some nit picks, maximum 15k spent so far over 1.5yrs, so it does not depend on amount of purchase, my last purchase was waay back, when I got this.

OP
I

iPlay

Journeyman
For those who want to buy SIII for 34191

Use coupon code FREEDOM10 and get 10% discount

Buy Online Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Mobile Phone (Pebble Blue). Shop from tradus.com MOB0000004788640

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
No I have used flat 10% on eBay i got discount around 2500approx on an amount of 25000.
& the flat coupon I got its not affiliated to any bank

rider

as Kratos
No I have used flat 10% on eBay i got discount around 2500approx on an amount of 25000.
& the flat coupon I got its not affiliated to any bank

How you get this discount? Have you purchased something big from ebay through which you get non bank discount coupon? And what thing you purchased of 25000 so that you get discount of 2500 bucks? Galaxy S3 with proper warranty is of 37k on ebay.in

Top Bottom