Zion RAM fakes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffuser911

Broken In
Hey guys...I got myself a Zion 1GB 800 MHz RAM a few days ago at 1200/-, when other dealers were quoting 1400 for the same. I looked up Zion's site and saw a couple of differences in two of the four points which are used to verify the originals. Here's the site:
*www.zionram.com/customersp2.html

Now, can someone post a few pics of their Zion, or at least check whether the points mentioned there match, or the site is outdated?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Even I'm using Zion RAM. Of course all the points mentioned in the site match. As long as you get the Zion sticker in the RAM, and the hologram, you can be sure that the RAM is genuine.

BTW, what are the differences b/w the features of your RAM and those mentioned in the site?

OP
diffuser911

diffuser911

Broken In
Hi Beta Testing, my RAM module does not have the Abacus Zion written on the PCB, as shown in the pic. Also, the 3 year warranty logo doesn't have Raftar written over Zion. Rest, the hologram is there and the date sticker is there.

Does your RAM has the Abacus Zion written on the PCB? And how many days ago have you purchased it?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude relax. i have zion too and as long as uve got warranty and it works fine, u shud have nothign to worry about :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I cleaned my PC yesterday... I too noticed that the abacus- zion writing is absent... Like entrana said, since you've got the 3 year warranty, if anything goes wrong, you can get it replaced. And since all the other signs match, there's no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom