Yu Yureka vs Moto E

A

amit.tiger12

why dont you give it a try? :lol:

?? what should I try?? building nexus 5??
Yes you can do it.. but I am using nexus 5... and problem is shipping will cost more... and I don't have money.. :)
If similar kind of things happens in India.. about selling mobile parts (Currently don't have).. then I will definitely try to built other good repairable mobiles.. ;)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
its risky to "build" a phone out of spare parts,scrap etc
often there are multiple variants of each phone and each part so it might not always play well together

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
ohhk.. but if machine is hot then it will work flawless at certain point...
but I think there is no way out for heat in mobile like the in your computer, fans, heat sink.
Try to play game of higher graphics and see how it works after opening mobile.. ;) and tell me the performance.. try to play in freezer also...

- - - Updated - - -

did you get one???
I tried, when I was about to click there was 66% claimed written.. by the time it was 100%.. I was on waiting list..

Did you refreshed your browser??? means @ 2pm you were still on that site or you refreshed the page?
just to confirm, because my browser took 2 sec to refresh that page and I refreshed exactly @2, but I can't get that into shopping cart..

Should I go for the 22nd sale? I guess the phones cool. So the final decision?
I was finally able to buy it today. It will arrive tomorrow. I ordered it using one day delivery.
Will be going to my hometowm tomorrow as well so will give full review with screen shots of screen on time and also some videos.

If people here can wait for 3-4 days (as i will be back by then) then i will start reviewing it and will post updates as soon as i can. If possible every day update about battery as battery is one of the most important aspect these days. People will buy a phone with bit outdated spec if it has good battery life.

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
Wifi direct and usb OTG is supported on yureka. It was confusing as on half of the sites it was mentioned that its there on yureka and on some it says that it doesn't.

I checked USB OTG using my 16gb pen drive.
And i tried wifi direct using my galaxy s3. I was able to make the connection but not able to transfer any files. Also it doesn't show my smart tv wifi direct. So i am confused how yureka's wifi direct works. Also i think it doesn't have 5Ghz wifi as there is no option for it in wifi advanced option.

A

amit.tiger12

those members who bought yureka please please review it fully... software hardware... mentioning each hardware specs...

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
So here is my mini review
Bought it during its second sale

Battery backup is good. If you use one sim on 3g it will easily last a day. And if you use 2 sims on 2g then also it will easily make it through day.

I use one sim for 3g data and other is on 2g for calling.

It does have wifi direct.
You can cast pics on your smart tv through stock gallery if its on same network. So it does have dlna support.

It also Support USB OTG as my 16 and 32gb pen drive are detected.
Some users have even reported 64gb micro sdcard working.
I use 32gb card. Even when i filled up 32gb and internet storage almost full it was working smoothly.

I use greenify and my phone is rooted.
Front camera quality is really good as my sister like taking Selfie with this phone.
I compared the rear camera low light pics with my galaxy s3 and it was better than s3.

Sun light visibility is bi low if auto brightness is turned on. But its content is still visible.
If you turn the brightness all the way up then it gets even better.

Audio through headphones is awesome. You won't believe how good it is.

Never lagged for me and i have 250+ apps installed.

Any other question?? Quote me or pm me.

Top Bottom