Yu Yureka vs Moto E

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Since it has CM, i doubt future support would be an issue. I think it's just too good a phone at 9k. I expected it to be priced around 12-14k when i read about its specs.
I'm planning to get it for my dad in near future

I completely agree with you. In fact, that is the reason I'm fascinated, CM which means guaranteed support and such beastly specs for 9k? It seems like a joke, but I do strongly feel there is going to be something fishy. That's why I've decided to wait till my exams finish to know more about the phone, especially since I doubt the battery life. But anyways, the flash sale is scheduled for 13th of this month, so there's gonna be a lot of information flowing in! The phone seems overall good looking even though the back cover seems flimsy but I never run a phone without a protective case anyways.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
My bad luck. It ran out of stock in 1sec. I was in waitlist and even after that i didn't get the chance to buy yureka.

The next sale is on 22nd! So no worries. And one of my classmates snuck in his phone to school and booked the phone in the last period! So he's gonna receive the phone soon and hopefully I might be able to get my hands on it! And he'll give a friendly review too ofc. So a lot of information is gonna flow out tomorrow!

A

amit.tiger12

there was only ‘2657’ units

Micromax may have sold less than 3000 Yu Yureka phones, not 10000: Report - Mobiletor.com

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I really don't understand this! There isn't one unbiased review on the internet ONLY because this has been released in India exclusively! People in India are so fudgin' lazy that they can't post one review that goes genuine! If it was released in the US or the UK, there are reviewers whose jobs are reviewing and they do it quite well and here? Hands down, I hate this country when it come to tech!

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
I really don't understand this! There isn't one unbiased review on the internet ONLY because this has been released in India exclusively! People in India are so fudgin' lazy that they can't post one review that goes genuine! If it was released in the US or the UK, there are reviewers whose jobs are reviewing and they do it quite well and here? Hands down, I hate this country when it come to tech!
As soon as I get one I will post it. Hut it's so difficult to get one I am sure someone else will do it before me.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

there are biased reviews from US and UK as well,the only bunch of reviewers who I found unbiased towards all platforms are Michael Fischer from PocketNow and AndyandroidUK(to an extent,despite his name,his reviews are comparatively quite geniune) ,MKBHD(hes only unbiased within android, when it comes to ios ,wp,BB10 etc hes biased towards android so only his android phone reviews and comparisons are worth watchin)

as for Yu Yureka's review
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHR9GvtgSMA
this one seems decent though i cant say for sure unless I get a proper hands-on with the phone(maybe soon,my friend just booked one)

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Is the heating problem legit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf-cDAgr2Q

The mobile heated up to 37 degree Celsius when the outside temperature was 16 degree Celsius! That means in the summer it would heat up more that Redmi 1s!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
37* C isn't much. That's the normal human body temperature. It can't exactly be called overheating. Ambient temperature has literally no role in deciding internal temperature of the phone.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
37* C isn't much. That's the normal human body temperature. It can't exactly be called overheating. Ambient temperature has literally no role in deciding internal temperature of the phone.

You sure Goku? My computer pretty much depends on Ambient Temperature! Or maybe it is different with phones? Because anyways, if it does not depend on Ambient temperature, then that's another worry of mine flying away! And what do you think about it's battery life? A 2500 mAh battery for such specs?

YU YUREKA Battery Test

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ i've played Walking Dead Season 1, Injustice Gods Among Us, GTA Vice City on my phone and it used to reach 40* C during summer, still not enough to be called as overheating.

That's the battery life without using greenify and/or other battery tweaks. With greenify and user apps removed from startup, it will get much better.

With 2100 mAh battery, I get 33-36 hours in single full charge with ~5 hours on screen time.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
My only two worries were battery life and heating problem which have been almost cleared! I think I am going to settle for this phone. But it still makes me wonder as to why the phone has been priced for just 9k without any flaws!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
My only two worries were battery life and heating problem which have been almost cleared! I think I am going to settle for this phone. But it still makes me wonder as to why the phone has been priced for just 9k without any flaws!

its a rebranded phone with the MMX tag ,thats about it I guess
rest of the parts come from SnapDragon,Sony(camera) etc anyway so it not that risky i guess

A

amit.tiger12

snapdragon processors heat up so much, if so means they are working fine, but sometimes throttle.. be careful..

Micromax Remotely Installing Unwanted Apps on Devices

Minion

Conversation Architect
Still it is better to wait I have seen review showing yu heating pretty fast reaching 50C with 15 mins of game play.I don't remember but i will post here as soon i find one.

Top Bottom