Youtube Flash Issue

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi

I am using Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit , and on it i am not able to play youtube videos or any flash videos on it. I have installed and uninstalled flash player several times both for 32 bit and 64 bit but it doesn't work. Please tell how to resolve this issue.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Are you installing flash in admin mode?
Have you tried different browsers?
What is the exact error if you encounter any, or what really happens when you start any video?

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Are you installing flash in admin mode?
Have you tried different browsers?
What is the exact error if you encounter any, or what really happens when you start any video?

Yes installed in admin mode.

I see plugin missing whenever i try to see videos.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
read this and you'll know why you can't play flash contnts in broser and how can you be able to solve this ;-)

Flash Player | 64-bit operating systems

gameranand

Living to Play
Also one more thing that of you have to play through internet explorer then you have to instal the respective flash as there are two flash releases one for internet explorer and other for all other browser. Also not to mention instal it in admin mode.

Tech&ME

Banned
You should first reset the internet explorer:

Do this:

1. Goto Start ---> Programs --- > Internet Explorer (32 bit) [ right click on it and choose Run As Adminstrator ]

2. Then do the following:

To reset Internet Explorer settings

Close Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.

Click the Tools button , and then click Internet options.
Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.

Close Internet Explorer.

Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

3. Now goto adobe.com and download the latest flash player for your version of IE.

4. Close all internet explorer windows (Exit IE )

5. Now Install the downloaded flash player.

Top Bottom