Your most Emotional and Touchy moments of Movie. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
One of the emotional moments in a movie that I remember:

-In 'Independence Day', Bill Pullman's speech as the US president cum fighter pilot just before they were going to launch the final attack on the aliens on the day of American independence, 4th July.

-In 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day', Arnold's thumbs up just before dying after destroying the robot sent by the machines to kill John Connor.

-In 'Dil Chahta Hai', when Akash (Aamir Khan) finally unites with Shalini (Priety) before Shalini's gaurdians and gets approval from her guardians to marry her, finally.

Will post more soon.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
There are many:

Rang De Basanti:
When all the guys go down bravely in Radio Station.

Harry Potter:The Deathly Hallows Part 1
When Dobby dies of that dagger, near sea shore.

Will add more later :)

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
The scene in 127 hours when James franco cut his own arms to save his life.
That scene depicts the amazing depth of Human willpower...THe whole time while i was watching this movie i was wondering what would have I done if something like this ever happen to me....:(
Also remember the fact that the movie was based on a real incident.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Eden Lake - when jenny finds the proposal ring from steve while he was badly injured & then the dialogues between them is really touchy....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I would refrain from visiting this thread.........spoiler bomb it is...
Exactly. I had to edit so many posts in the games thread to try and spoiler tag them appropriately. Thankfully, I have played a sh*t load of games, so know most of the endings. Movies, well, that's a whole different ball game. I would choose to stay away from this thread too, unless the movie name is mentioned and the "touchy moment" is spoiler tagged (if required).

Renny

Padawan
Felt pretty unreal and a bit depressed after watching Eraserhead.

And even when Kenny dies in ep.5x13 of Southpark.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Just watch requiem for a dream movie....you will not sleep atleast on night

I remember when i was in college and drank few beers with friends just for fun (BTW I dont drink ) , few days later i saw requiem for a dream , and then bye bye alcohol :grin:.
The scene in Green Mile when that big black guy dies made me sad in those days .

abhidev

Human Spambot
For me its when Aamir khan cries sitting alone thinking about priety zinta(shalini) in 'Dil Chahta hai' was a very emotional moment....

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Well, how can I forget the climax of DDLJ.:p when Kajol finally unites with Shahrukh in the moving train (one of the last scenes of the movie).

Well I do not want to mention 'Kal Ho Na Ho'. Too many emotional moments are cramped into the movie which I do not like. Most of Karan Johar's films are like this which I dont like.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
-In 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day', Arnold's thumbs up just before dying after destroying the robot sent by the machines to kill John Connor.

+1...also when he says 'I know now why you cry, but its something i can never do...' before getting himself into the molten steel........is also very touchy........:)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
King Kong (2005) - when Naomi Watts cries when people threw bottles of chloroform on king-kong..& the stare between both of them is damn touchy

adi007

Youngling
Bhagban when Amitabh sings Main Yahan Tu Wahan + many other touchy moments in that film

Into the wild last climax when he writes "Happiness is real when shared ":(

Top Bottom