your help-reg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
· I am using windows 98,second version. When I attempt to edit the files, in the History or Favorites, by means of Edit option in the Internet Explorer, either I cannot copy such files into Microsoft Word or such copied files cannot be altered, especially by removing the illustrations or other things related to it. So, I am very much vexed with it. Can you help me how to do all these things in detail or is there any Software for the purpose, Sir, Please?
· Though I attempt to uninstall unused Softwares on my Computer by means of control panel, the contents or some files related to them remain on my Computer. Is there any way to remove all by using by any other means, Sir?

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
kumarn_2004 said:
· I am using windows 98,second version. When I attempt to edit the files, in the History or Favorites, by means of Edit option in the Internet Explorer, either I cannot copy such files into Microsoft Word or such copied files cannot be altered, especially by removing the illustrations or other things related to it. So, I am very much vexed with it. Can you help me how to do all these things in detail or is there any Software for the purpose, Sir, Please?
try first saving the web pages at some other location on your hard disk
and then try to edit the pages
kumarn_2004 said:
· Though I attempt to uninstall unused Softwares on my Computer by means of control panel, the contents or some files related to them remain on my Computer. Is there any way to remove all by using by any other means, Sir?
these folders usually contain your configuration files ..
so that the next time you install the same software .. you may not need to configure it again
they're quite harmless ( usually )
but you can delete the folders in 'program files' if you want to
you can delete entries of uninstalled softwares from registry using registry editors like RegSupreme , etc
but be careful not to mess up with registries .. or you may end up in trouble

one last request ..
please dont be so formal at this place
it feels a bit odd .. b'coz many of us members could be younger than you

____
alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom