Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sudhir_3193

Journeyman
Started playing GTA 4 for the first time. completed up to " Do you have protection" mission. Niko Belic is super badass. Truly must play game.

Last edited:

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished Immortals of Aveum. This game is like Doom with lot of puzzles and with magic instead of guns. Good story to hook you up also. Going to start Calisto protocol. Don't know how but will. Horror is not my genre but i have played all 3 dead space before.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I need to try that someday. As an alternative, I play Oxygen Not Included from time to time.

Meanwhile, I am just waiting for Dwarf Fortress to go on sale someday.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished playing Horizon Forbidden West & God of War Ragnarok, both are great SP games.

Space Marine 2 might be my next game
Have you played the first Space Marine game?

While it's not required to play the first one I'd strongly recommend that you do since the story is a continuation of the first that develops Titus' character.

Have you played the first Space Marine game?

While it's not required to play the first one I'd strongly recommend that you do since the story is a continuation of the first that develops Titus' character.
Nope, never played any Warhammer game. Might watch some youtube recap.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Doesn't have the same feel in this case IMO. The first game usually goes pretty cheap during sales, try to pick it up if you can.

Top Bottom