Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sygeek

Technomancer
Put a pause on SOTR.

Instead completing short linear games. Finished Rage 2, Observer and Return of the Obra Dinn. Now playing A Plague's Tale.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
No difference, in main storyline. But there are a lot more additions to Enemy Within campaign, especially the human enemy faction EXALT, which was not present in Xcom Enemy Unknown.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
No difference, in main storyline. But there are a lot more additions to Enemy Within campaign, especially the human enemy faction EXALT, which was not present in Xcom Enemy Unknown.
Ok, I will try it out today. Thanks for letting me know.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Started Bordelands GOTY. Started playing Warframe with two of my friends as well. WIll start Prey soon but don't I get too much time with these two and Apex

I've made a clan and we are just fooling around right now. We are doing nodes in Venus and trying to understand the game. Will definitely shoot a request if I get a bit more invested in the game
Unlocking all weapons in clan dojo is a real pain, better join a clan. That clan has all research done plus has weapons which are available only to initial clan (ignis wraith is a great one).

I highly recommend watching beginner's guide, otherwise you will be lost for sure. Tutorials in game just suck. I watched beginner's guide by iFlynn when I started playing.

Top Bottom