Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Me too focus on completing and collecting everything in game. So, all my game completion rate is 100% with nothing missed ;)

ashs1

Padawan
Reporting a bit late, but anyway:

Finished GTA V after about what seems like an eternity.
Started Playing Far Cry Primal( few months back) & Titanfall 2(Few days back). My progress on primal has been stagnant for some time due to PUBG Mobile.
Titanfall 2 is Incredible !! Also started Apex Legends. Gameplay is bit fast for my taste, but looks fun. Maybe, it'll grow on me. BGM of Apex Legends is EPIC !!!

Zangetsu

Completed Tekken 7 Story mode.
The Special Match with Akuma was so hard.

Story mode is not that good, this game is only FUN playing with Friends or Online

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Reporting a bit late, but anyway:

Finished GTA V after about what seems like an eternity.
Started Playing Far Cry Primal( few months back) & Titanfall 2(Few days back). My progress on primal has been stagnant for some time due to PUBG Mobile.
Titanfall 2 is Incredible !! Also started Apex Legends. Gameplay is bit fast for my taste, but looks fun. Maybe, it'll grow on me. BGM of Apex Legends is EPIC !!!

I'm almost on last chapter and this one is sure an Amazing game.
I'll most likely pick it up on next sale, heard good reviews about it. I still have a few good games as backlogs, ROTR & Bioshock Infinite might be two prominent ones. Currently playing Division 2, already 55hrs invested on it.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I'll most likely pick it up on next sale, heard good reviews about it. I still have a few good games as backlogs, ROTR & Bioshock Infinite might be two prominent ones. Currently playing Division 2, already 55hrs invested on it.
How's it compared to first?
I tried playing the open beta but had serious performance issues, massive frame drops down to 1 fps at times

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm almost on last chapter and this one is sure an Amazing game.
I died a couple of times during the start trying to figure out the combat controls, specially the block which is weirdly on the keyboard, tagged it to the middle mouse button and going good so far.

How's it compared to first?
I tried playing the open beta but had serious performance issues, massive frame drops down to 1 fps at times

I played the first one for about 75hrs, mostly in 2016. Division 2 feels like a better version but is still very similar to the first one. If you like looter shooters, you will spend a decent amount of time on it. It will be getting an 8 player raid next month (May). Its system requirements are a bit high. I was just able to maintain 30-40fps in my old laptop during the beta, runs great in the new one. Its better enjoyed with friends for sure, I don't think first one had a clan system as well.

Ubisoft has been doing pretty good with hearing player's views lately. Even Rainbow 6 Siege has a good community developer interaction.

Zangetsu

Finally Completed Hellblade : Senua's Sacrifice - 9/10

What a fantastic game, Epic!! blown away completely....
Hellblade is based on Norse mythology (same as God of War 4) and you will see the same ambience while playing, Puzzles are awesome to solve and are based on Runes (like Tomb Raider)
Gameplay is excellent, being a hack & slash game the controls are really fluid where you can do Light, Heavy, Block, Evade and Parry. And yes there are lots of Combos, though the game never teaches you, so you are on your own finding them :)

Senua's facial expression is mind blowing and the character design. Unreal Engine 4 never disappoints in Graphics. And the Sound is just fabulous...Headphones are highly recommended.
You will be hearing 3D binaural audio. Most of the time I was in Dreamland while playing due to its mesmerizing Audio and BGM.

Game is short and can be completed in 6hrs or less.

Must play game for all Hack&Slash & GOW fans :)

And last but not the least I am in love with this End Credits Song...really awesome

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished Sekiro after 73 hours. Got one out of four endings. Currently in NG+, will attempt the next ending now.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
And it's a Masterpiece, that's all I have to say.

Top Bottom