Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Left the game midway, felt overwhelming and a bit of a chore clearing out bases full stealth. I know I have to get back to it.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

best thing about the game is how it can change so dynamically, based on how someone is playing.

love it!

Pasapa

Live to die another day
best thing about the game is how it can change so dynamically, based on how someone is playing.

love it!
Yea, you can finish the missions in many different ways, the thing I loved most about the game. Second half of the game is lame though.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

saiyaman

Journeyman
Finished: Bastion

Started: GTA SA

Playing:

Farcry 3
Resident Evil 5
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Witcher
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Completed Firewatch. I'd rate it 8.5/10
This game is great, The main two characters and their interaction is really interesting. The graphics (Or may be I should say game art style) are brilliant.
So basically you are just exploring the forest and talking to this other person on the radio, There isn't much gameplay as such, no puzzles, no action. But the game never gets dull at any point. If you are not too bored of this, I highly recommend giving it a try.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
me and [MENTION=138101]Bhargav[/MENTION] have been playing Dying Light coop..

me and [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] have been playing Far Cry 4 coop..

- - - Updated - - -

leveled up to 104 in Bf4 and took a bad beating last night. rage quitted :(

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Firewatch. I'd rate it 8.5/10
This game is great, The main two characters and their interaction is really interesting. The graphics (Or may be I should say game art style) are brilliant.
So basically you are just exploring the forest and talking to this other person on the radio, There isn't much gameplay as such, no puzzles, no action. But the game never gets dull at any point. If you are not too bored of this, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Thanks for mentioning it. Gonna try it.

Top Bottom