Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
you sire, have no right to be a gamer :(
Not his fault. Partly ea s fault for charging top dollar for dlc of these games still today. And this game is really incomplete without the story dlc.

Almost as if the dlc were made with the main game and just sold separately for their profit.

Update: I think you and I are talking about different games. Never mind :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Not his fault. Partly ea s fault for charging top dollar for dlc of these games still today. And this game is really incomplete without the story dlc.

Almost as if the dlc were made with the main game and just sold separately for their profit.

Update: I think you and I are talking about different games. Never mind :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

yes.. i was talking about half life saga..

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Dear Esther - 8/10 - This is a nice visual experience.. haunting and surreal. It lasts for just one and half hours and all you do is walk (linear) and experience the surroundings while you are told a story, the story unfolds as the game progresses.
But the world is beautiful and the graphics are top notch. I really enjoyed it.
On the downside I thought the story was told in a poetic way so I didn't quite get it till it made sense towards the end. Now that I know, I'll be playing it one more time.

I'd say give it a try because its not that long and all you do is press wasd and feel the experience. (I think I am beginning to enjoy shorter story based games now).

Screenshots here

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Started Forza 6: Apex. Surprisingly optimised . it ran fine on a 940m with little to no lag

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Playing Everybody's gone to the Rapture, The style is similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter which I thought one of the best looking games but the Rapture blows Ethan Carter away.

D

Deleted member 118788

Playing Everybody's gone to the Rapture, The style is similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter which I thought one of the best looking games but the Rapture blows Ethan Carter away.

I had found The Vanishing of Ethan Carter very boring to be honest. Although, I loved MCF games and the Murdered Soul Suspect.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Started witcher 3 hos and blood and wine expansions..
Good bye social life

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom