Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Dont remember the name. But I go into courtyard where there are 5 soldiers. 3 are normal, 1 have shield and 1 is heavily equipped (does that revolving sword attack and stuff).

- - - Updated - - -

this is the one
To the Temple! - The Witcher Wiki!

yes and what is your problem? Why can not you finish it, I very well remember completing this without any glitch.

Reloaded

In the zone
Started the vanishing of ethan carter , boring gameplay

*i.imgur.com/QgVOq9S.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2rBrLzc.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wY3uoKg.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BcWhziE.jpg

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Will start Skyrim soon for the 2nd time. The first time I only used mods that changed visual, This time will try game play changing mods.

Right now I am searching & downloading some cool mods. This is more fun than actually playing the game.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed my ps3 backlog. played, army of two 40th day, army of two dragons cartel, god of war ascension, bayonetta, beyond two souls, Metal gear solid 4, killzone 3, resistance trilogy.

Did 86 laps around nurburgring nordschleife in GT6 with different cars :p fastest laptime : pagani zonda R 6:22 [max upgrades]

Flash

Lost in speed
The first one ? What did you think about it on your first playthrough ?
When i was playing first, i don't have any idea on what AC series will become. I saw it as just another game like PoP, but i was wrong. :mrgreen:
That first leap of faith, was :hyper:..

The only thing which i irritated/irritating in AC1 is lack of option for subtitles. :-x

thegr8anand

Broken In
Since my pc is bulit have to finish many games. Watch Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Arkham Origins, Metro and LL Redux. Alien Isolation is incoming with Borderlands and PES pre-ordered. Never finished Borderlands 2 so might do that as well.

Top Bottom