Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Lots of tricks needed. Food is probably the most important resource,followed by tools and firewood. Also make sure your workers have houses close to their job locations. And make sure not to build too many houses at first. Insane population boost of children who all eat your food.
And for food,use gatherer's huts. They are so damn overpowered.

F1 2013

Got pole position at Indian Gran Prix - second in a row! Also broke the world record of most pole positions in a rookie career by getting 5th pole position in the season. Season Rival Niko Rosberg is two positions below be in season table and I can't wait to get my hands on his ride for next season. Also having offers from Force India, Williams and Suber (current team) for next season but I have my eyes set on Mercedes-Benz.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Been playing Sniper Elite V2, done with 3 missions but I am already getting bored.

Started with ArmA II, just in the tutorials right now, this game looks very interesting so far.

Been playing Sniper Elite V2, done with 3 missions but I am already getting bored.

Started with ArmA II, just in the tutorials right now, this game looks very interesting so far.

Play with all assists off and realism settings to max. It will be much more interesting and fun. Also try to aim at head and chest for some nice x-ram cam clips.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Lots of tricks needed. Food is probably the most important resource,followed by tools and firewood. Also make sure your workers have houses close to their job locations. And make sure not to build too many houses at first. Insane population boost of children who all eat your food.
And for food,use gatherer's huts. They are so damn overpowered.

Yeah, the more I play the more I learn about the mechanics. I'm having a 80 population with very few kids/students and having a constant supply of wood/firewood/tools/clothes/food/herbs. (in inventory stored: 8k food, 1k logs, 1k fire wood, 100 clothes, 250 herbs)
I'm only having problems collecting stones.. I made a quarry but it's too slow.

Looks like I need to start trading for stone/iron/coal, and produce more firewood(they are easy to produce, only used in monsoon/winter and are valued at 4 each :D)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
completed saints row 4 long back forgot to update..........fcking worst thing to happen to me the last scene my dad was there and he saw it...........

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yeah, the more I play the more I learn about the mechanics. I'm having a 80 population with very few kids/students and having a constant supply of wood/firewood/tools/clothes/food/herbs. (in inventory stored: 8k food, 1k logs, 1k fire wood, 100 clothes, 250 herbs)
I'm only having problems collecting stones.. I made a quarry but it's too slow.

Looks like I need to start trading for stone/iron/coal, and produce more firewood(they are easy to produce, only used in monsoon/winter and are valued at 4 each :D)

Yeah start a school. Children go to school before becoming adults. So it increases the amount of time it takes to get new workers. But educated workers work better and yield a lot more material than uneducated workers.
BTW beware, if the children in your population are too less,then all your people will die of old age and you won't have enough workers.
I really like banished. I am surprised only one guy made the whole game. Another guy just did the music. Kudos to them.

Top Bottom