Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
AC_Brotherhood --> It's fun to involve the newbie assassins to assist in fights/and to kill the targets without sweating a bit.

gameranand

Living to Play
Resumed Saints Row The Third. now on level 42, missions are fun to complete. Most of the side missions are done. I am not saying about those Steal Cars and Assassinations but those that appear on MAP and Mission Menu. :)

kapilove77

Padawan
Completed Dishonored and got bad ending saving Emily. Started Crysis 3 on everything high and 2x msaa with 20-50 fps even sometime gets 15 fps.

sidhraj

Broken In
Completed Max Payne 3.
Completed Dishonored with good ending. I think I would have enjoyed this game more if it came 3-4 years earlier.

I've abandoned playing following games:
- far cry 3. last two missions remain but i lost interest. I don't find it challenging even on hardest difficulty. I love Far cry 2 more for its rusted guns!
- Assassin's creed III. upto 45% complete but then lost interest. I'm unable to get emotionally connected to Connor like i did to Etzio :(
-Mass effects 3. upto 80% but then lost interest. I'm unable to get emotionally connected to characters like i did in ME1.
-Fable3. Just last mission remains but lost interest.

At the moment I'm only waiting for Resident Evil 6.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Tomb Raider 2013 - 73% completed. Awesome. Fights with the stormguards are super enjoyable on Hard Difficulty...

Flash

Lost in speed
- Assassin's creed III. upto 45% complete but then lost interest. I'm unable to get emotionally connected to Connor like i did to Etzio :(

Maybe because, we have 3 games on Ezio, and 1 on Altair/Connor. Moreover, Ezio is a lover boy :D

sidhraj

Broken In
AC_Brotherhood --> It's fun to involve the newbie assassins to assist in fights/and to kill the targets without sweating a bit.
absolutely man, the mentoring and training part of Assassin creed brotherhood and revelation is superb. There is nothing like it.
Maybe because, we have 3 games on Ezio, and 1 on Altair/Connor. Moreover, Ezio is a lover boy :D
True and Etizo's voice acting and character development was superb.
Connor is just unconvincing as a Mentor of assassins.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Playing Ace Assault Combat Horizon.

Nice!!! with realistic handling, its pretty good. but terrain graphics is a massacre. :|

Top Bottom