Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
i have also played very limited games.coz i do not buy them(usually). if i can get any then only i play.

from the age of PENTIUM ONE to PHENOM II X4 i have completed:

Small Games :Mario forever, some cannon fighting games, jordinains, bejweled and other popcam games and many others which i do not remember.

Big games: my first big game was AOE. First i play the demo and then i bought it from bookfair. the one & only game i bought till day. AOE 1 & 2 EXPANSION PACKS.

AGE OF EMPIRE 1 & 2 ,EXPANSION PACKS ,( WISH LIST AOE 3)

COMMAND & CONQUER

METAL FATIGUE.

QUAKE 1 2 3 (PLAYED SEVERAL TIMES EACH)

ROADRASH

MAX PAYNE I

DELTA FORCE 2 ,LAND WARRIOR, AND NOW EXTREME(not finished)

RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTIEN

HARRY POTER :CHAMBER OF SECRETS

IGI 1 & 2(this gives good challenge)

all without GPU

CRYSIS WARHEAD(with IGP, FPS <15)

Friends give me CDS after they finish it and then i play and give it back to them.

Any one with AOE3 pls lend me .

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
After playing Just Cause 2 for 2-3 days, I switched to Crysis 2 and was wondering why on earth the grappling hook was not working in Crysis 2 :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Just cause games are fun for sure but they are too unrealistic. I mean you can actually hijack a plane from ground with grappling hook. :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Wolfenstein 2009.
Ending Boss fight was only the toughest part in whole game
but I liked the sci-fi weapons

Alok

Adventurer
I'm in collage and pc is at home so no gaming but suddenly i got "DIABLO 3" beta . Playing on lappy.:toast:
after long wait legendary click and hit:-D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Spice marine got some dark undertone now with the demons unleashed. Previously it was all fun and play.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Currently addicted to Singularity...
graphics is good & also sound effect..I felt like I was playing Silent Hill bcoz of similar sound & voices & old notes lying here & there...

Top Bottom