Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

khalil1210

In the zone
Any suggestion which one to buy?

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered at ₹ 2399
or Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales at ₹ 1979 which one to buy for pc on steam?

Any suggestion which one to buy?

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered at ₹ 2399
or Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales at ₹ 1979 which one to buy for pc on steam?
The full game - Spider Man Remastered. Miles Morales is like a 8-10hr DLC & is a sequel that happens after the story of the main game.

Buy from here, steam key - I purchased Nier Automata from here:
www.greenmangaming.com/games/marvels-spider-man-remastered-pc/

Started playing Palworld around 26 Jan.

It has some small bugs & glitches but is in a relatively good state of optimisation vs many bigger games. No story, but is enjoyable nonetheless, great game mechanics. The game is priced well as well.

I did play Pokemon games till Gen 4, Sinnoh region. So for Pokemon fans, this is an easy upgrade. I hope Nintendo makes a much better rather than using underhanded tactics. I kind of agree that Nintendo Switch hardware is a big bottleneck as well though. I haven't played Ark or Fortnite.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
NFS Unbound

Recently played NFS Unbound. It was 2nd racing game in last 10 years so I enjoyed it. I don't know if I could enjoy car racing games without nitrous/boost.
Offline races(Story mode) starts at very low pace and feel like grind but once the better cars are unlocked, the game picks up the pace. Online races are fun when played with friends otherwise it just gets repetitive quickly once highest tier cars are unlocked.

NFS Unbound

Recently played NFS Unbound. It was 2nd racing game in last 10 years so I enjoyed it. I don't know if I could enjoy car racing games without nitrous/boost.
Offline races(Story mode) starts at very low pace and feel like grind but once the better cars are unlocked, the game picks up the pace. Online races are fun when played with friends otherwise it just gets repetitive quickly once highest tier cars are unlocked.
I also though NOS, cops & story are required for a good racing. Then I found FH4, now playing FH5. I barely played Heat & Unbound for few hours.

I entered racing genre with the legendary NFS 2 almost 2 decades back. NFS MW was a game changer back then. Open world non-sim racing game genre needs competition. Even Forza Horizon devs are getting lazy because of lack of competition IMO.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Forza Horizon has been on my wishlist for a long time for all the reasons mentioned above. But after seeing so many gameplay videos of this I feel like I already played the game. I think I will get FH6 right on the first sale after launch.

Forza Horizon has been on my wishlist for a long time for all the reasons mentioned above. But after seeing so many gameplay videos of this I feel like I already played the game. I think I will get FH6 right on the first sale after launch.
It will not get major discounts, FH5's best price was 50% since last year's Summer sale at which point it was already about 2 years old. No idea when FH6 launch, maybe next year.

IMO get FH4 & enjoy it. Buy during sale.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I actually played most of my time on xbox gamepass I liked it then I bought on steam

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I just finished a first run of Baldur's Gate 3. A beautiful game.

Currently starting Mass Effect (remastered) for the first time, and also playing the original Grid (reached farther into that carreer than ever before).

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am currently playing the following games on and off:
  • Quake 3 Arena just to blow off some steam now and then.
  • Jagged Alliance 3 - Good TRPG with deep mechanics. Finished this already once, now I just try different builds and mercs.
  • Warhammer 40000: Rogue Trader - Good CRPG with a lot of story content. I am close to 60 hours of gameplay and still on chapter 2. The game is pretty verbose and mechanics heavy, so might not be everybody's cup of tea.
I just finished a first run of Baldur's Gate 3. A beautiful game.

Currently starting Mass Effect (remastered) for the first time, and also playing the original Grid (reached farther into that carreer than ever before).
How are you running ME:R? On Windows or Linux via Proton? Also, Mass Effect Remastered has downgraded some of the more "risque" cutscenes. You might want to use a mod that restored those or just use classic ME.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I am currently playing the following games on and off:
  • Quake 3 Arena just to blow off some steam now and then.
  • Jagged Alliance 3 - Good TRPG with deep mechanics. Finished this already once, now I just try different builds and mercs.
  • Warhammer 40000: Rogue Trader - Good CRPG with a lot of story content. I am close to 60 hours of gameplay and still on chapter 2. The game is pretty verbose and mechanics heavy, so might not be everybody's cup of tea.

How are you running ME:R? On Windows or Linux via Proton? Also, Mass Effect Remastered has downgraded some of the more "risque" cutscenes. You might want to use a mod that restored those or just use classic ME.
You mean miranda's fine assssss

Played Palworld for 40hrs, caught all the legendary pals & defeated the 4 tower bosses. Last boss was a bullet sponge & Jetragon took effort to get. IMO a good game, after some updates, I will definitely play it again after a year or so. I didn't spend too much time on base building or breeding pals, but former is something which many people spend a lot of time on.

Being a UE5 game, it is heavy on VRAM though.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I see you are a man of culture. ;)
Well she was made to be a specimen of human perfection, so why the hell not.

But I do miss one thing from the original and wish they'd brought it back with the legendary edition, the Co-op multiplayer. Spent hundreds of hours playing that having unlocked all classes, characters, weapons etc. Always love a good survival/horde mode.

aaruni

The Linux Guy

All my gaming has been on Linux for 2+ years now. So, in this case, Proton.
How does one do modding in Proton ?

Top Bottom