Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

ashs1

Padawan
Completed "remember me".. Ok game.. Finished it just because I started it and I can't uninstall the game midway.

Started far cry 3.. Just in the beginning stages and my mind is already blown away with the concept and graphics.

Hrishi

Completed Battlefield 4 SP Campaign mode. ( Started last mid-night , completed it by early morning )
It was barely couple of hours long SP mode.
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , did you finish the SP mode ? There are quite a bit of unlocks.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Playing Pillars of Eternity, nice turn based RPG but nothing absolutely nothing like Divinity Original sin :/

PoE is so overrated, IDK why this has waaay more coverage than Divinity Original Sin when the latter is superior in graphics, gameplay, music, story everything I could imagine

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed Battlefield 4 SP Campaign mode. ( Started last mid-night , completed it by early morning )
It was barely couple of hours long SP mode.
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , did you finish the SP mode ? There are quite a bit of unlocks.

as i said, i am not touching the SP..

btw, what are guns that get unlocked?? if they are something quite substantial, then i may play the SP.

saiyaman

Journeyman
Finished:

Half Life 2
Mirror's Edge

Playing:

Half Life 2 Episode One
Age of Empires II The Forgotten
Football Manager 2014
Resident Evil 5
Bastion

Hrishi

Started Yesterday :
#Far Cry 4 ,
#Mortal Combat X
#Call of Duty Advance Warfare
#GTA 5
#Crysis 3 ( Again ) :p

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
started Fallout New Vegas, can somebody recommend me some good texture and graphical mods.
currently I have installed NMC texture pack and it is quite good but I want something more if possible :-D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
started Fallout New Vegas, can somebody recommend me some good texture and graphical mods.
currently I have installed NMC texture pack and it is quite good but I want something more if possible :-D

i havent used it myself, but ENB mod is pretty good and spruces up the visuals a lot. and NMC is the best in textures. dont change that.

you can use some weapon texture mods too. there are explosion, gun muzzle flash mods. and IIRC, there is an indoor lighting mod. although i dont remember if itss for FNV or FO3.

- - - Updated - - -

Started Yesterday :
#Far Cry 4 ,
#Mortal Combat X
#Call of Duty Advance Warfare
#GTA 5
#Crysis 3 ( Again ) :p

all at once?? :O

Hrishi

i havent used it myself, but ENB mod is pretty good and spruces up the visuals a lot. and NMC is the best in textures. dont change that.

you can use some weapon texture mods too. there are explosion, gun muzzle flash mods. and IIRC, there is an indoor lighting mod. although i dont remember if itss for FNV or FO3.

- - - Updated - - -

all at once?? :O

Yes. It will take a while though.

Top Bottom