Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Thinking of starting Castlevania Lord of Shadows so that I can try it out and decide whether to buy or not. Need to free some space now. 20 Games installed right now. :D

44 Installed. I win xD

Used diff saved game files and Finished AC 1, was really getting bored of doing the same thing again and again.. so yeah.. Enjoyed the story within 5-6 hours of play :)

Going to start with Either Bastion or Bioschock 1 or The Swapper

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
44 Installed. I win xD

Used diff saved game files and Finished AC 1, was really getting bored of doing the same thing again and again.. so yeah.. Enjoyed the story within 5-6 hours of play :)

Going to start with Either Bastion or Bioschock 1 or The Swapper

Damn. Whats your OS drive size ??

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Damn. Whats your OS drive size ??

Have 2 Hard-drives 320gb (Primary, installed with Windows 8.1) and 160gb. Both filled with games and still around 30 gb free space left..
But I don't have anything except games.. I delete everything else (i.e Movies / Shows ) after seeing them.

gameranand

Living to Play
Have 2 Hard-drives 320gb (Primary, installed with Windows 8.1) and 160gb. Both filled with games and still around 30 gb free space left..
But I don't have anything except games.. I delete everything else (i.e Movies / Shows ) after seeing them.

I have 6.5 TB....muahhhaaaahhhah.

kapilove77

Padawan
Resumed Gaming after 2 weeks of watching naruto anime. Started Castlevania 2: Lords of shadow. This game should've received more score in review sites.

Top Bottom