your favourite scenes from movies/TV shows/anime - *Spoiler warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
This thread is just to post the best scenes you have ever...it can be emotional/action/tragic/etc....just post it. :D

I start by posting this from the movie 'Flashbacks of a fool'....very well picturised and an emotional scene.

[YOUTUBE]sh6XKDsOQq8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
could we have a shorter and better thread title? suggest me and I'll change. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't really liked the idea of this thread.

As said by rhitwick, this thread would be a spoiler thread for every movie we discuss about here. And discussing about a "particular scene" makes little sense if it's not being discussed with a frame of reference.
In other words, the emotional intensity of a scene is directly proportional to the scenes preceding it and the story etc. So the scenes would be highly subjective.

That being said.. there maybe be people who would like to discuss on the scenes from the movies they have watched in common. So.... ok... :p

As far as the title recommendation goes, how about simple
"
The Reel Life Most Emotional Moments Discussion Thread".

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
I don't really liked the idea of this thread.

As said by rhitwick, this thread would be a spoiler thread for every movie we discuss about here. And discussing about a "particular scene" makes little sense if it's not being discussed with a frame of reference.
In other words, the emotional intensity of a scene is directly proportional to the scenes preceding it and the story etc. So the scenes would be highly subjective.

That being said.. there maybe be people who would like to discuss on the scenes from the movies they have watched in common. So.... ok... :p

As far as the title recommendation goes, how about simple
"
The Reel Life Most Emotional Moments Discussion Thread".
true that...well anyone who discusses the scene should add it as a spoiler...so that anyone reading it should decide if it wanna read it further or just leave it.
So I would suggest add the name of the movie and the scene description should be inside spoiler, atleast if someone has already seen the movie he can go and read it else leave it as it is...what say?

As for the title...its not just most emotional moments...it can be comic,action,thrilling,scariest,etc...anything for that matter. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
true that...well anyone who discusses the scene should add it as a spoiler...so that anyone reading it should decide if it wanna read it further or just leave it.

Yeah. Like just now dashing.sujay spoiled Braveheart for me :|

Flash

Lost in speed
The scene in 'Shawshank redemption', where the warden founds a Man-sized-hole behind a lady poster. I was amazed by the scenes, that followed.
I used to think it would take six-hundred years to tunnel under the wall with it. Old Andy did it in less than twenty - Red
*www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsF/6109-17129.gif

:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm closing this thread.

Sorry abhidev, but this thread does not deliver when people don't use Spoiler tags after being mentioned. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom