Your chance to make your voice heard! What is your opinion on Broadband providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Did you have a bad experience? Or do you think your broadband provider has provided exemplary service? Do you notice that the same ISP seems to give dramatically different levels of service in different regions, due to competition or the lack of it?

If you have an opinion and you want it heard, take a look at this survey (linked below) by the PC World magazine ! The Indian edition of PC World will carry the results of it and your views, in the May edition. The magazine is sold across India to a large enough number of people, that the ISPs would like to rectify the faults found in their service. As a nice addition, you could win a Wipro 500VA UPS for taking part in the survey.

Do post any further comments in this thread.

Survey Link : *www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Tpucbe_2fJmJsRW3CITRpNMQ_3d_3d

slugger

Banned
Re: Your chance to make your voice heard! What is your opinion on Broadband providers

arent surveys and eferrals d same thing?

y isnt d survey present on pcworld's own website

REPORTIN

----------
Gosh!!!!

my bad!!!

i had checked out pcworld.com instead ;)

Last edited:
OP
C

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Your chance to make your voice heard! What is your opinion on Broadband providers

Well lemme see. U have 2023 posts. Means i expect certain level of expertise from u, instead of blankly jumping into conclusions.

Open up www.pcworld.in U will see the survey link listed on the front page itself.

Just do it.

Please.

PS : Please do edit your post to reflect the same. Next time please verify before rushing into conclusions. Now please dont post that its just an advertisement.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

^^ That's a valid survey monkey link :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

thanks for the link.... took the survey and wrote a whole paragraph in the comments :D

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom