Youngsters arrested for going to Ice cream parlor

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
think the immoral activity was just going out
the medical checkup was not for drugs, it was just a regular checkup, the kind you do when kids run away or get lost.

this is proof that police and media are working with the politicians

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
think the immoral activity was just going out
the medical checkup was not for drugs, it was just a regular checkup, the kind you do when kids run away or get lost.

What does the regular checkup involve? I think it was for the drugs.

Those who are complaining about lawlessness should read news properly..
people complained to some activist ..where is lawlessness here
activist called police ..where is lawlessness here
police came and found nothing and let them go..where is lawlessness here..

if public or activist has manhandled anybody then it will be against law....The headline is misleading as no body was arrested...( i read this news in Deccan herald yesterday )..

Yup.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
a medical checkup
hmm... why is it so hard to imagine. say a small kid get's kidnapped (by himself and his friends), after he is returned, there is a check-up just to make sure everything is alright. it's a procedural thing, probably a consequence of the police detainment
if it was for drugs, then the story would have a diff slant... then the story would have read "rave busted in ice cream parlour"

dont understand why the media needs to cover it. those photos of those kids are in the wild, which is highly irresponsible. that should be an offense. dont trust them to censor it every time, or smudge the negatives, or destroy the original copies.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
a medical checkup
hmm... why is it so hard to imagine. say a small kid get's kidnapped (by himself and his friends), after he is returned, there is a check-up just to make sure everything is alright. it's a procedural thing, probably a consequence of the police detainment
if it was for drugs, then the story would have a diff slant... then the story would have read "rave busted in ice cream parlour"

dont understand why the media needs to cover it. those photos of those kids are in the wild, which is highly irresponsible. that should be an offense. dont trust them to censor it every time, or smudge the negatives, or destroy the original copies.

I think they had suspected they were doing drugs and Police conducted medical checkup to see if true. But they weren't doing drugs, so the story could not have read "rave busted in ice cream parlour".

It is learnt that the youngsters were later taken for medical checkup.

There were no drugs and police did not find anything amiss.

And they were not kids. All over 18.

I read somewhere else that Girls and Boys were smoking (iirc, in smoking zone). Nothing wrong with it, IMO. Someone found it offensive. Called the *Moral Police*. They handed them over to Police. Police found nothing wrong. Released.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think they had suspected they were doing drugs and Police conducted medical checkup to see if true. But they weren't doing drugs, so the story could not have read "rave busted in ice cream parlour".

And they were not kids. All over 18.

I read somewhere else that Girls and Boys were smoking (iirc, in smoking zone). Nothing wrong with it, IMO. Someone found it offensive. Called the *Moral Police*. They handed them over to Police. Police found nothing wrong. Released
In kolkata the police will come, smoke a few cigs with the guys and go away :D :D (actually happened to me, twice, once three gold flakes and other time one classic got me out of troubles)

mastervk

In the zone
^^ Why should smoking get someone in trouble unless you're doing it in No-Smoking Zone?
i don't think the immoral activity was smoking..maybe people suspected some kind of sex racket is going on ..maybe some rival parlor owner wanted to trouble competitor..maybe something "immoral" was actually going on and parlor owner bribed the police..we all can speculate ...

^^ Why should smoking get someone in trouble unless you're doing it in No-Smoking Zone?
i think smoking in public itself is banned ..isn't it ?so it will get you in trouble...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
yeah many years ago smoking in public was banned...but no one gives a ****...not even the police...in fact i have seen them smoke in public places... :|
Smoking in private is very well legal...

d3p

PowerHouse
yeah many years ago smoking in public was banned...but no one gives a ****...not even the police...in fact i have seen them smoke in public places... :|
Smoking in private is very well legal...

Indeed Smoking in Public Places are banned, though no onee gives a sh!t about it.

The near by panwala to my house generally don't sell cigarettes, who want to smoke infront of his shop. In return he gives explanation about Police Partolling & blah blah...

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
:0
another raid Mangalore: Police avert Bajrang Dal attack on music cafe at Valencia
this time police raided to avoid those DAL'S attack..good or bad? I think good, or those people would have bashed those people in the cafe

tkin

Back to school!!
Doesn't these people have anything better to do? Who am I kidding, of course they don't, uneducated bunch :evil:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
'Bajrang Dal' <-- can't they find some better names fr them?

Result of lack of formal & moral education, period.

Ice Cream and drugs? :confused:
Oh yes, Vice City! :twisted:

Too much gaming. :lol:

Wait till Feb-14.
:twisted:A biggest surprise on its way!!:twisted:

The member of 'Bajrang Dal' must be comprised of some dumb a** village idiots.

Seriously, I would advise them to watch p0rns so that they can learn something about reality.

Top Bottom