Young girl claims she is Kalpana Chawla

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
pannaguma said:
I am the emperor of rome :!: (now i'll be on tv, ;))

Yeah and I just married Paris Hilton, seriously man wat were these guyz thinking. Claiming to be KC, lets ship her to Zero G area right away

Last edited:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Seen this cr@p news on ibn7, total $hit if u ask me. Bhandwe-baz channel along with star news india, zee news, aaj tak. BOOOOOOO. @#$%@ suaar ke bacchho #$$#@ :rolleyes:

Oh yes , i remember last time i was hmmm. . . Ayrton Senna. ! !:D

codred

Broken In
REBORN status is completely illogical scientifically, even i agree with that, but guess wot?? researchers world-wide r having a great deal of debate on this topic. numerous studies are culminating into solid evidence that "it" is remotely "possible" that when a person dies of unnatural causes or suffers immature death then under paranormal circumstances results in rebirth of that individual irrespective of the place & time of death, but gender will remain unchanged. and the rebirth takes place normally within 2-6 years of the death of an individual under question.
the KC case above really looks like a fake, but the theory in this case is very logical... as KC suffered premature death, her soul had many aspirations..!!!

of course here im not defending the young gal reborned as KC in UP...
actually many people know about this funda so at times [like parents of this young gal] tend to fake incidents like these...

hope its just a CRAP....!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom