Young girl claims she is Kalpana Chawla

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
On a serious note,let her analysed by Rashmi Ayyappa.this woman supposedly got Extra Sensory Perception and can spot paranormal(claims!).she is located in B'lore.
*lakdiva.org/suntimes/061105/Plus/pls22.html
*www.aashwasan.com/

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
^another of stupid thing.:mad: wen will we come above there superstitious things :shock:

by the way currently on main on my computer this topic name reads like this
"YOUNG GIRL CLAIMS SHE IS BY FUN2SH":mrgreen:
wat hav i done to her :shock:

and guys beware wen u will post to this forum then she will claim SHE IS BY YOU :wink:

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
Watched that so called scientist on IBN7. He doesn't have an American accent. That's not americxan accent. That's gibberish accent. He has been watchinh too many english movies and trying to imitate them, and overdoing it. The result is something stupid that nobody can understand and the news channels are going gaga over him. Nonsense.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
blackpearl said:
Watched that so called scientist on IBN7. He doesn't have an American accent. That's not americxan accent. That's gibberish accent. He has been watchinh too many english movies and trying to imitate them, and overdoing it. The result is something stupid that nobody can understand and the news channels are going gaga over him. Nonsense.
Correct, thats what i was telling my family. Thats not American Accent. Check any English movie or serial...do they speak that way :confused:

All i can understand was word " Memory" :lol: I wonder.....if any TV channel asked him a Techy question:rolleyes:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@prakash:: Those kinda children are called as Indigo Children. Those have a power to sense the aura of other people. Sounds shitty. But theres some research going on for these kinda children.
It is estimated that around 90% of the children born after 1990 are Indigoes. I dont claim this, there was some website saying that.

@blackpearl:: Yo man you are right. Aaj tak kisi bhi angrez ki aisi accent nahi suni. That guys a fraudster. Ask him something technical and he's gonna run away. Instead of testing his "true" abilities the news channels are asking all gibberish.

shantanu

Technomancer
These kind of cheap stuffs are very common now-a-dayz.. well when some time ago we saw a child prince who fell into a dig.. after that many of little children have fallen into the digs.. itseems to me that their parents kick them up in the dig to make fame and publicity...

so that is the main thing for today.. kick up sh1t and have fame.. even if you dont have knowledge then also you are best.. the latest news is that some reporter asked that american scientist rebirth about computers and stuff.. so he says ::

Q. what is linux ?

A. a Product of Cisco systems which is a multitasking OS, it is used exclusively in computer networking...

(well how much this answer is correct we all know)

Q. what is Red hat linux..?
A. it is a linux from red hat company which is used in servers..

the reporter says that he talked in american accent and before this recarnation he gave a bang with a brick on his fathers HEAD,,, wow what a grear scientist and now he is also claiming facilities for his scientific research.. and also he claims that he has secret theories which were left when he died so he cant open that theories , coz many people would then try to kill or threaten him for his valuable theory,,,

i say why the hell any good tech. person asks him something.. as said in the thread above any call center person can talk in american accent and answers muct be tought to him thoroughly..

my god i know this is my first birth.. in the next i want to be me as i am today.. :)

wooofff... :D

satyamy

Alive Again...
Learn Speaking American English in 3months :D hahahaha

I am downloading Movie
Total Recall :D
If anybody needs the link let me know

NDTV India is a Cheater
He give news with Masala Mirchi

& great
Full Mehenat kiya NDTV India ne
& Zee News has eaten all the Malai :D

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ If i am not mistaken then Sun was the first newspaper to publish the kiss of Bipasha Basu and a 22 year soccer player.
Sure its the best coz abhi tak kisi bhi Indian news channel par hangama nahi huya.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It is entirely reverse.
The Sun didn't publish anything related to that story.
Btw. yesterday(or the day before) all the channels(except NDTV) were showing this lame sh1t.
The sun is WAY better than the news channels.

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Which is kinda sad, because in UK and all, no one respects Sun...even Murdoch said he caters to the common denominator with that paper in June edition of Time Magazine..

mustang

Broken In
i think it is a idea of the parents of that girl for gaining fame & publicity without doing nothing in whole life,it is a shortcut,very nice shortcurt i like it tht type of shortcutshttp://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif
Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom