Young girl claims she is Kalpana Chawla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Jst look at "India Tv" now. I can't stop laughing. Now a 14 year old guy saying he is reincarnation of some american scientist. Lol.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Chirag said:
Jst look at "India Tv" now. I can't stop laughing. Now a 14 year old guy saying he is reincarnation of some american scientist. Lol.
India TV is cr@p man.:mad: They always show "chamatkari news". :mad:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
And they start like this:

Hum apne un darshakon ko bata de, jinhone abhi apne TV set khole hain. blah blah

Aur yeh khabar sabse pehle India TV ne app ko dikhayi hai. blah blah :D

Apne muh miyan mitthhu...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Chirag said:
HAHA, sometimes, i think these news channel pay people for fake news. All day they are showing Wives beating their husbands....people burning buses and stuff like that :confused:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Tell u all some thing,

I watch News, only few News Channel is worth of Watching, Offcourse the National News Channel , NDTV 24x7 (not that Hindi version NDTV India), Times Now....

!!!

All other comes like, Star News, Ajj Tak, Zee News and stuff like that keep showing these crappy things of Ratings :(

Dont u agree ??

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Even I watched the American Scientist today on TV, and I was like : Ask him some technical stuff and he will go bang!!
Even our call centre wallahs have that kinda accent:D:D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Its time I make all my past lives public for the betterment of human kind

I was Einstein in past life.

Before that Casanova

Before that Guedo Faux

Before that Da vinchi

Before that Newton

Before that Akbar

Before that King Aurther

Before that.....Constantine the pegan king of rome

Before that Archilis

Before that Hercules

Before that Krishna (the biggest indian casanova :D)

Before that......I don't know, some cave man who used to design caves for umm......cooked chicken. :D

So you see, how important I used to be & I m now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom