You have to be a computer scientist to use Android - Ballmer

socrates

In the zone
Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich platform was just shown off and phones running it should arrive very soon. Microsoft's Steve Ballmer in an interview by Business Insider, spoke about the iPhone and Android and how the iPhone was Microsoft's main competition. He called them a different kind of competitor.

You have to be a computer scientist to use Android - Ballmer

Some people love reconfirming their idiocy :D

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
To start the hype ball rolling, Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer, while giving a talk at a Web 2.0 Summit, went on sharing his anticipation about the forthcoming Nokia Windows Phone 7 phones. He went on saying that Nokia "will have a chance at their Nokia World show next week to show a bunch of new devices running Windows Phone", adding later on, "It should be pretty good".
Expect a bunch of new Nokia WP7 phones, Ballmer says, new chassis - GSMArena.com news

The foot in mouth epidemic spreads :D

doomgiver

Warframe
yes, im proud to say that i am a computer scientist, and i (wish to) use an android.

screw them iNoob hippies and crashy windoze phones. a hacker needs hackable gear.

kundalus

Broken In
Haha!!!!! That's Microsoft, one company who was leader few years back in smartphobe mobile os for years. They did nothing then....the new entrants threw them to a market share of single digit.

No doubt this noob has made all things by copying some people, and when they open their mouth... this is what comes out.....

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 a good option at 17-18k, to become a "computer scientist"?

Top Bottom