You all have cool logos..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Most of the forum members have cool logos under thair nickname. I have a video file (.avi). How can i cut only one part of it and than convert it into gif or png

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
use blaze media player....
in tht go for video destructor.....
in tht set the proper frame..... n set the output (ie jpeg, gif etc)
then d selected clip will be broken into still pics.....

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Use
Ulead GIF Animator :cool:
*www.ulead.com/ga/runme.htm

Its the best you can get.

It allows you to import following Animation/Video formats
AVI, FLC, FLI, FLX, MPG, MPEG, MPV, DAT, MP2

If you have a collection of images, you can resize & optimise them using a software like irfanview and create your own animation sequence using ULEAD GIF ANIMATOR.

PS:- Check out forum rules on avatars and signatures before you upload them here.

Last edited:

rohan

In the zone
If you want just one frame of it(i think that because you said 'png'), then you can also use print screen by running the video at a very slow pace(in WiMP).

kl_ravi

Journeyman
ULEAD GIF ANIMATOR is not a freeware. You can download a 15 day trial at the above link.

You can also try
Jasc Animation Shop 3
Animation Shop has high-quality easy-to-use creative effects, features, and optimization options for Web graphic designers of every level. Whether used as a standalone application or as a complement to Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop gives you the ability to easily create buttons, banners, and other cool animations.

*www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Products/Display&pid=1047024390003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom